My mum and I stayed here for our holiday to Vanuatu and it was fantastic! The staff were so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and they made our stay really comfortable. We stayed in room 136 which was furthest from the bar and restaurant so we had very peaceful evenings.
The rooms are very spacious and well cleaned everyday with kitchen facilities so we could make some small meals for ourselves. The property has stunning views of the lagoon and you can see lots of tropical fish from your balcony or while having a delicious breakfast. Many of the locals come by on their canoes and are very happy to say hello.
What we really liked was that it was not too far from Port Vila or the local beach, which you can get to cheaply using the local buses (about AUD$2 per person each way). A lot of the friendly locals come by to say hi too which is great.
I highly recommend this place, it is really exceptional and we had the time of our lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starfish Cove is a stunning tourism development on the shore on Emten Lagoon (2nd Lagoon). This absolute waterfront resort is just a 5 minute drive from the center of Port Vila.Each of the 18 self-contained One Bedroom Apartments are tastefully furnished with all the modern conveniences and services of a fine holiday resort and command an extensive vista of the lagoon serenity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Starfish Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starfish Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Starfish Cove Vanuatu/Port Vila