“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Nautilus Watersports is the best known dive operator in Port Vila and has established itself as one of the most professional scuba diving centres in the South Pacific with over 30 years in operation.Facilities include a large training pool, gear washing and storage areas, equipment hire and servicing facilities for all your scuba diving needs. We dive from a very comfortable purpose built dive boat "COWRIE" We go out of our way to make sure you have the best possible experience right from when we pick you up from your resort. Nautilus Watersports specialises in all facets of scuba diving from introductory dive tours through to a full PADI course (Open water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster). Each dive is different to the last with coral reef drop offs, amazing fish life, a huge cavern, night diving and wrecks. You can even dive a sunken flying boat!Why not join us and "Dive in Paradise"
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I did my PADI open water with nautilus over two days. Everyone was very professional, safety conscious and friendly. Had a fantastic few days diving and there was plenty to see at the dive sites, including the all important anticipated turtles!!!
Organising the course was very easy (despite being very last minute on my part), Leanne answered emails very quickly and helpfully!
The instructors were all very friendly and welcoming and I felt in very safe hands both during the course and subsequent diving with nautilus.
All in all it was fab! And I may well now be hooked!!!! Thanks Jayde... I know now where all my pay packets will be spent :)
Sarah j xx

Melbourne, Australia
“Drugs and Alcahol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Three days into my 8 day dive holiday I broke my ankle. So the rest of my time was spent on pain management, drugs and alcahol. But thanks to the great foke at Nautilus the hasle of doctors,hospital, and xrays was far less than it would have been with their help. I did manage an Advance Openwater Course and a Specialty Course (pre drugs and alcahol). Their instructors and team where Excellent. Special thanks to Leanne for her patience and help.

Melbourne
“Fab diving holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Just back from 8 days in Port Vila, diving. The holiday was specifically around diving and getting some more diving certifications. It was perfect and my diving has improved considerably. Leanne is a great host and ensured we maximised our time on and in the water to the point hubby did an additional course. The location of Nautilus is excellent, close to interesting wrecks, but my favourite dive was Twin Bombies. The fish and sea life there continued to surprise me. Thanks to Thomas, Jayde, Sam, Jim, Holy & the crew of Cowrie.
Leanne & Peter, thanks for your hospitality and a memorable holiday.

Brussels, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
“For divers in Vila a must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Before business in Efate,I wanted to dive a whole week and contacted Nautilus in Vila.After two emails,manager Leanne and I agreed,and I decided to stay in a very pleasant and comfortable apartment in the diving center -very convenient when you want to dive three or four times a day.
Three words: competent,safety minded and pleasant organization;I completed 15 dives in six days,always the way it should be:with smiling and friendly people>About the dive sites:perhaps not overcrowded with fishes,but for the discerning eye and with the help of the guides,there is always something interesting:furthermore,no currents or other dangers.A deep dive -40 meters- on the Semle wreck,accomplished under very strict instructions-ie 8 minutes bottomtime and three decostops;short,but wonderful.One regret : divesites are a bit too near,that is,further outside the bay would-probably,but I do not really know-have lead us to funny discoveries>A big and nice surprise: a muck dive under the pier:fellow divers,you do not know what you are missing:full of life,strange and beautiful-just be patient and you will find a world of wonder at three meters.I will not even mention the prices,more than normal;what is to be mentioned is Leanne and Pete s friendliness,precision.All that within reach of the city,again a good surprise because of the amicable Vanuatu people.
Finding such a combination of qualities in one diving center is extremely unfrequent:do not hesitate one second and go for Nautilus sports!!!-and check my pix on facebook\
Thank you Leanne,Pete,Jayde,Sam, Thomas and all the team.You made my week in Vanuatu

Gold Coast
9 attraction reviews
“Daunting, but well worth it!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

My girlfriend and I went for a "Beginners" Dive last month. We were both very nervous, but the very professional and patient staff, Sam and Jayde were brilliant. All instructions clear and concise.
All the gear was in good order, safety was paramount, the boat (Cowrie) clean and comfortable. The fish were beautiful.
We were collected from the ship on time.
Great views back to the Harbour of Port Vila as well.
And as for the world being a small place, our Instructor Jayde, was from the same Victorian town as my friend Margaret. Marg works at the same school Jayde attended. :)

Thanks to Nautilus for a fun morning that we will never forget.

Would highly recommend this company to my friends and family.

Visited May 2012