We had a really great time staying at Tara Beach Resort. The rooms are very neat and tidy and the service was fantastic. We especially enjoyed sitting on the deck at the front of our room looking back towards Port Vila, afternoon cocktails right next to the beach and the masses of fish you can feed by hand right off the end of the jetty. Snorkelling right out in front of the restaurant/beach was amazing too! Only downside was the distance from Port Vila - but then again, you don't go to Vanuatu for the city life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tara Beach is absolute beach front situated on 12 lush acres fronting picturesque Mele Bay, Efate, Vanuatu. With crystal clear, safe waters at your doorstep, we are the perfect spot for snorkeling, kayaking, swimming and getting away from it all for a while. We also have a chilled out open air bar / cafe known as the Beach Hut that is also open to day visitors and locals. Located about 15 mins from town & 10 mins to the airport, we provide free airport transfers for guests. All bungalows have tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge, with ocean views a few metres from your door included as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Despegar.com so you can book your Tara Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tara Beach Bungalows Hotel Port Vila
- Tara Beach Hotel
- Tara Beach Port Vila
- Tara Beach Bungalows Vanuatu/Port Vila