We stayed for seven days and enjoyed the hospitality and welcoming we received from Erik, Thomas, Christine and Lulu.
Would highly recommend this as a private and relaxing place to stay. The owners are like family to us and we miss them all!! Feeding the fish off the wharf was definitely a highlight.
A great dive spot and excellent company.
Hoping to return shortly!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tara Beach is absolute beach front situated on 12 lush acres fronting picturesque Mele Bay, Efate, Vanuatu. With crystal clear, safe waters at your doorstep, we are the perfect spot for snorkeling, kayaking, swimming and getting away from it all for a while. We also have a chilled out open air bar / cafe known as the Beach Hut that is also open to day visitors and locals. Located about 15 mins from town & 10 mins to the airport, we provide free airport transfers for guests. All bungalows have tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge, with ocean views a few metres from your door included as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Tara Beach Bungalows Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tara Beach Bungalows Hotel Port Vila
- Tara Beach Hotel
- Tara Beach Port Vila
- Tara Beach Bungalows Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila