Island magic would have to be one of the best resorts we have stayed at, the managers Jane & Dave are brilliant ,very laid back and friendly but run the resort really well, they are always there to help whether it is advice, booking trips & tours, or a lift into town.
The cleaning and garden staff also do a great job, everything is lovely and clean and tidy and well maintained.
The bungalows are very roomy and airy with comfy beds and huge showers, well laid out and easy to live in.
The foreshore and jetty are a great place to sit with an early morning cuppa and watch the sun come up, and the snorkelling off the jetty is fantastic, better coral than Hideaway Island but less fish.
Hideaway Island is about 30 mins walk along the beach to the ferry, Mele cascades are about 45 mins walk and Secret garden is about 30 mins walk, Port Vila is about 15 mins by car/bus, so for a resort out of town it is close to many of the islands main attractions.
For an easy going, laid back resort for people who are not into organised activities or night life but who want a peaceful, comfortable base to explore the island from I could not recomend it more highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila