Stayed here for 4 nights with my wife and two small kids. The bungalows are nice and well equiped, and perfectly good for our family, although ours was showing some wear. I think it should really be called 'Island Magic Serviced Apartments' because it's not really a resort, at least as I know it.
The good - the bungalows are good; the common BBQ area is good; the hosts are excellent; the jetty/bar area looks pretty good; if the weather was good (wasn't for us..) the reef right out the front looks great for snorkeling.
The average - it doesn't have any restaurant/food/bar options. Quite a way (20 minute drive) from Port Vila. That might also be a good thing...
If you're looking for a beside the pool, being bought drinks while someone cooks you a feast type of joint, this is not your place. if you want a self contained, quiet place (perfect for multiple groups of friends/family) then this is a terrific option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila