We didn't stay at Tamanu but had one of the best lunches in Vanuatu. The Service was excellent and the food delicious.The Restaurant has an open air /alfresco feeling to it and a beautiful view over the white sandy beach towards the sea. It is a bit out of time but well worth the effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamanu on the Beach is a one of a kind destination offering the discerning traveller an authentic, private and romantic South Pacific experience.....where sometimes the best thing to do is nothing. Tamanu on the Beach is truly the right antidote for today's busy world and as such makes it the ideal place for couples, weddings, honeymoons and special events with friends. Our six French provincial style coral cottages, which have recently been refurbished in bright beach themes provide you with the creature comforts you expect and deserve. All have open air bathrooms and are situated only metres from Tamanu's sprawling, unspoiled, white sand beach. Our fine dining restaurant, which is considered to be the best in Vanuatu is renowned for its pavilion styled open-air restaurant and has earned a highly respected international reputation for delivering the most distinctive fine dining cuisine, featuring local organic meat, indigenous produce and the freshest of seafood. Staying at Tamanu on the Beach is one of life's simplest pleasures. There is a magic here. There are few pristine places left in the world that can truly be described as Special.... Tamanu is one of them ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tamanu on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamanu On The Beach Hotel Port Vila
- Tamanu On The Beach Vanuatu/Port Vila