“great value” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Honiara
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Visited here in 2010 for a fantastic seafood buffet dinner. Tried again in 2011 but in between me booking and the night I went, they had changed to a set menu. While cheaper at $100SOL per person, it was nothing fantastic with minimal topping on my pizza.
Perth, Australia
“great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at the King Solomon enroute to Tavanipupu. The room matched the price we paid we reckon. Not fancy but it was clean and all we needed. The cable car lift was a riot - we loved the quirkiness of that and infact chose the hotel because of that picture! We enjoyed lovely service, a perfectly OK dinner and a good rest ahead of our adventure to Tavani. We've heard that Friday and Saturday nights are not so quiet at the King Solomon and can fully imagine that. But for us, for a quick stop over, it did the trick.

Visited March 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Bring earplugs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The rooms are a decent size and pretty average for what you'll find in Honiara. They're not going to be on par with a 'great' hotel in Australia though. The rooms themselves are terraced up the hillside, but there is a funicular/cable car thing you can take to the top.

Bring earplugs if you need things on the quiet side to sleep though. The lounge is a popular bar for local Solomon Islanders and can get pretty loud on weekend evenings. The noise does carry up the hillside.

Visited March 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Sadly disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Visited twice this trip. Entertainment was a bit loud fir dinner but nice entertainment. I had the honey chicken and fries which was ok, but tonight I had the lamb shank which I am sure the menu said was in a red wine sauce. Well there was no sauce and I couldn't get through the obviously boiled lamb shank with no taste. I am still experiencing the effect of a bad choice. I did ask the waitress but she shrugged like I was from another planet. There are few eating options so let's hope next time will be better.

Canberra, Australia
“It is a must visit but isnt that great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

go there have a drink use there pool as to ride the cable car then go home. Overally itll be a good day but you could have much better try the market or the bush around town go in a canoe or drive around the island

Visited February 2012
Honiara, Makira, Solomon Islands
“Friendly Praty.- Friendly Praty. - Friendly Praty.- Friendly Praty.- Friendly Praty.- Friendly Praty.- Friendly Praty.-”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

...Friendly services Offered with its way of Providing Cultural entertainment-activities as well as The Free Joy I feel all through Out. Meet Up with Friends, Cracking Jokes and Jag with Delicious meals on menu to the Table. Thats Really more than Cool.!!

Visited December 2012