“Tasty, Fresh, like it alot” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 41 restaurants in Koror
Cuisines: Thai
Toowoomba, Australia
“Tasty, Fresh, like it alot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Quick Service, Nice Thai Meals, Fresh Ingriedients grown onsite.
Beautiful Thai Salads and Mango Ice drinks.
I only went here during the day which was great though it's obviously set up to provide some pretty big drinking experiences at night for those who want to party!
Definately recommend a visit or three while in Palau

Visited May 2013

66% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Guam, Mariana Islands
“Excellent Restaurant and Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have done a lot of traveling and enjoy food and service. This place is top notch. My travel buddy and I became instant friends with Mark, the bar tender. The food is great and portions are big. The service and waitresses were so good, we ended up eating at Mingles at the end of each dive day instead of looking for other dinner spots. JoAnn was very funny and friendly and so are the other pretty waitresses. They are happy to sit and talk with you if they are not too busy. Love the open design of the restaurant, you can watch the street life and enjoy a cool breeze as you eat. The walls are filled with pictures of past visitors. After hours the place becomes a great party place. We celebrated New Year's at Mingles and it was packed. I met the owner and he hooked me up with a gift project I was working on. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I work for a dive shop that sends people to Palau on a regular basis and I will recommend this restaurant to all future divers.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not Impressed w/Food; Terrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We went to Mingles so Thai this week and were completely unimpressed. The service was terrible, and there were only 2 other tables of people in the restaurant. The waitresses initially hovered over us asking us if we wanted drinks and $35 fish specials (a bit overpriced for local caught and other local fish pricing at other restaurants in the area) - we wanted to wait to get drinks until after dinner, but we never even got to that. We ordered tom yum soup and a cucumber salad to start, then waited FORTY MINUTES for someone to come back to our table. When a waitress finally came back she brought the bill, and we though "well, guess we're done here." We left hungry and disappointed. Even the food we had wasn't anything to write home about. I'm not sure why we got such terrible service, but there are definitely better places to eat in Koror. We were told by locals that there is another Thai restaurant that is much better than Mingles, so I would recommend finding that place if you want to eat Thai food (I think it's on the same road as Mingles). The cab from Palau Pacific Resort to Mingles was $7.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great dinner and/or drinks spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We walked here from Lehn's Motel, about a 15-20 minute walk, for dinner one evening after diving after reading so many good reviews. The place is actually on a second floor/balcony style with an open floor plan to the outside which was nice for a breeze! The food was GREAT and portions were more than enough! Would certainly have dined here more than once had we had time.

Visited September 2013
“I place you must eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Excellent food and awesome staff Mark Sheena Flo and the boss Eric thanks for the great food and friendship the coconut crab is a must eat dish . Thanks for making our stay in Palau unforgettable
84-01 Ben