My husband and I, and our daughter and her friend stayed at Le Pacifique for a week at the beginning of July. Wasn't sure what to expect because of mixed reviews, but were thrilled with our adjoining rooms. The views were absolutely magnificent, the room service was regular and thorough and the service was very friendly. I would not hesitate to stay there again as it was very reasonably priced, opposite Anse Vata beach, and close to amenities. The pool was quite cool because of the time of the year, so not many people were swimming. There was plenty of outdoor furniture to lounge on and soak up the sun. Very happy, overall. Only wish there had been more than just a microwave and fridge in the kitchenette. A toaster would have been very welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Pacifique is an economy priced hotel within the luxurious Nouvata Parc complex, offering an opportunity to enjoy a budget-friendly stay in Nouméa's international tourism center.The 120 standard rooms of Le Pacifique hotel were renovated in 2009. Each room has an exceptional view of either the lagoon or the vast swimming pool and tropical gardens.The rooms have a small kitchenette for preparation of light meals - perfect for a budget holiday in Noumea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Pacifique - Complexe Nouvata Parc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pacifique - Complexe Nouvata Parc Hotel Noumea
- Le Pacifique Noumea
- Le Pacifique Hotel Noumea