Stayed here for a week on business trip. Check in was smooth, Room was clean, Barfridge doesn't work, Lots of channels on the TV have a bad signal. Cleaning staff just walked into the room without knocking. Breakfast is really good with a nice selection. The pool is also nice and clean, Pool Bar serves nice and cold drinks, but don't expect the barman to come to the loungers, you have to go to the bar to order.
They have a mystery accounting system, as the front desk cannot explain why certain bills had $ 0.01 added to it,while others not, she ensured me it is not a rounding of, and they know about it, but can't explain it. Had to wait one afternoon for an hour for a ice cold pizza. The rest of the time the food was good, hot and tasty. The staff in the dining room is really very friendly, helpfull and attentive to what is going on, They strive to serve the clients in the dining room and is making a good job of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Paramaribo is the newest hotel in Suriname. It features 140 stylish and luxury rooms, outdoor swimming pool, Flavors Restaurant, Rivierview Patio, Lobby Bar, complimentary high speed internet, a business center, Fitness Center, The Market (24/7 mini-market), elegant banquet rooms complimentary parking and complimentary city shuttle. All this is enhanced by well-trained staff that provide the best service with a personal touch. Refresh your travel routine! Courtyard by Marriott - it's a new stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Paramaribo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Paramaribo Hotel Paramaribo
- Courtyard By Marriott Paramaribo Suriname