Probably the best for kids and business - good pool - excellent internet, both in room and the four PCs in the lobby running Windows 7.
Breakfast good, meals at the pool enjoyable. Not an extensive dinner menu, but there are many good restaurants in town (I've never had a bad meal there) - try the one at the Fort, no menu or air conditioning; on the river and pleasant, they serve meat or fish plus a number of side dishes as they wish.
The hotel's taxi service picks up at the airport for $15 - doesn't pay to rent a vehicle unless you're heading to the country. I've found using their taxi service generally cheaper than the "free ranging" ones - the Taxi's are not marked.
Get a room with a river view if its in your budget,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Paramaribo is the newest hotel in Suriname. It features 140 stylish and luxury rooms, outdoor swimming pool, Flavors Restaurant, Rivierview Patio, Lobby Bar, complimentary high speed internet, a business center, Fitness Center, The Market (24/7 mini-market), elegant banquet rooms complimentary parking and complimentary city shuttle. All this is enhanced by well-trained staff that provide the best service with a personal touch. Refresh your travel routine! Courtyard by Marriott - it's a new stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Paramaribo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Paramaribo Hotel Paramaribo
- Courtyard By Marriott Paramaribo Suriname