“Good selection” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 61 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Golden Coast Restaurant - 62 Main Street, GeorgetownT: (592) 231 7360Eating or drinking is made comfortable in the ambiance of out exquisite setting.
Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana
“Good selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The food was very tasty and the menu had a good selection, although when we ordered steamed rice, we were told that they didn't have any, which we thought was a bit strange given that it was such a staple part of a chinese meal

Visited January 2013

Castries, St. Lucia
“A Chinese classic- Zhōngguó gǔdiǎn [中国古典]”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

It has been a while I haven’t eaten at one of my favorite Chinese restaurants in Guyana! I was in the mood for something light like vegetable spring rolls. I thoroughly enjoyed them when dipped into that tangy sauce. So good that I forgot the name of it! I will be back.

• Visited January 2013