This was a very nice experience with my wife, 3 children and father. I had not visited Guyana for 13 years and the hotel was a really pleasant surprise.
The service was top notch, very flexible and accomdating. Rooms are clean as are all the facilities. The children loved the pool (and so did I).
Definitely visit again if we are back in Guyana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Coastal Hotel located on the East Coast outside of Georgetown has been enjoying business in Guyana for about thirteen years. It's a 40-room facility that has grown to become one of the best places to stay in terms of our affordable prices, fantastic service and delicious food. The menu has many options to choose from since we cater to various international guests, yet doesn't forget about their own people with the Flavors of Guyana on Wednesday nights. Some of the best local dishes Guyana has to offer are served this night. Grand Coastal is home to many other amenities such as a fully equipped gym, pool, complementary broadband Internet and cable television and other luxuries that are sure to make your stay pleasurable. Our smiles are bright, our service unmatched and our hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Coastal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Coastal Hotel Georgetown
- Grand Coastal Hotel Guyana/Georgetown