“Very nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of 104 Art Suites

You added 104 Art Suites to your Saves list
104 Art Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Carrera 18A # 104-77, Bogota 4-72, Colombia (Santa Bárbara)   |
Ranked #26 of 243 Hotels in Bogota
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed at the penthouse for a night and liked it. Quiet and clean rooms with comfortable beds and a great view. The best steakhouse is around the corner. Just be careful when booking: they have a sister hotel about 20 mins away, at the heart of Usaquen. The lonely planet lists an email address for that hotel which apparently links with both places. So reconfirm your booking and make sure you know where exactly it is that you are staying.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Vienna, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed for 2 weeks on business, the staff is really helpful and courteous
the size of the hotel is good only 22 suites
five suites per floor
each suite with a little kitchen, living room and visit bathroom
the main room is nice and well lit, with a nice bath room and walking closet
has a nice neighborhood park just in front
the breakfasts were included, nice fruits , the rest of the food good but not exceptional
Is not so close from the restaurant area, but taxis are really cheap (around 6 US$ to get to Andres DC (nice crazy restaurant in the best restaurant area)
not so nice:
no gym , a little noisy at night

Room Tip: ask for the suites in the back , the ones in the front can be noisy at nigth
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Calgary, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

This hotel is terrible!! The decoration is horrible! I was so afraid to be in bogota, considered one of the most dangerous cities in the world!! And when I arrive to my room, there was a gun painted in the wall!! Just disgusting!! Also, there was no elevator available and we have to carry our suitcases by ourselves!!. The service was so bad too!. The bedroom was not ready when we arrive, and we were there at 6pm. I definitely will never go back there!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
ArtSuitesHotel, Gerente at 104 Art Suites, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
Dear Guest
Thanks for your comments. Our hotel is an art Hotel and each of our rooms are decorated by a different artist, this might be the reason why you did not like the room assigned to you. We are working hard figuring out which rooms are most pleasant to our customers. Through our journey as hotelkeepers we have made many changes in the designs and arts of our rooms in order to satisfy ourclients. At this moment we have decided to make some reforms to our rooms. Please contact us directly at gerencia@104artsuites.com so we can be able to compensate you and in your next visit we will offer you a different room for one night, free of charge

Best regards
Toronto
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I went visiting my family down in Colombia and decided to spend my wedding anniversary at the art suites. I got the romantic/unforgettable package. Although the staff was overall very nice, the service was bad. This stay at the 104 art suites for me was unforgettable but for all the wrong reasons. The front desk manager called me 3 times prior to the arrival at the hotel to ensure the room would be ready (romantic decoration - rose petals- quite nice). But as I arrived at the hotel over 35 minutes later than advised, I had to wait other 30 minutes in the lobby. Courtesy drinks were given to us, which was very nice of them for the wait. However as we entered the room, we had several people knock on our door for many reasons (all of those knocks could've been done in one knock) - champagne, strawberries, ice, cups-. The tub did not work as the light switch was off in the electric room, but it took them 3 calls and 2 hours of wait for maintenance to finally help out. after we finally got it going, the water was very dirty; making us once again call maintenance. They explained to us that they had been doing pipe repairs and that he would re-clean the jacuzzi, however this was not done - :( -.
My husband unfortunatelly did not like any of the dinner choices included in this package; although I offered more money for a different dinner, they refused to do so. After dinner/room service arrived, they forgot our drinks and it took then a whole 20 minutes to bring them up (we had finished our food). This seemed to be a normal for them, as during breakfast the following morning they once again forgot our coffee. All in all, it kept our "romantic night" a busy night opening the door.

Besides the hotel could be kept in a cleaner state, it was dusty and definatelly the price did not meet my minimal 3 star hotel expectation. I would not recommended it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. This kind of feedbacks helps us improve our ways to achieve an excellent service. We have reviewed your case and our quality policies don't allow us to have unsatisfied customers. For this reason we are compensating you for what happened. We understand that you are not in Colombia so we will appreciate if you write to us, directly to this e-mail Gerencia@104 and we will gladly compensate you for what has happened making a reimbursement.
Jackson, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

Very stylish. Also very comfortable. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Fresno, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

My expectations are always met with this very friendly Hotel. After 4 years of working and traveling consistently to Colombia, this is the only Hotel we stay at when visiting Bogota. The staff is super friendly, trustworthy and willing to go the extra mile. I have never had any issues, everyone knows me by my first name and our customers are always treated superbly whenever we hold trainings or events within their facilities. Location of Hotel is great, pricing is convenient and I feel very safe. Love the breakfast and staff! Some times we schedule all of our meetings at the Hotel...we just don't want to leave!

Room Tip: Personally I love the beds, other places in Latin America have really hard beds but not at Art Suite...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

position safe but so far from everything
perfect service. in the first room the shower didn't work and the gave me a superior room for the same price. quite noisy because they use to have party in the hotel.
for the price i would a much clean room.
good the breakfast.
the room was so big.
with two bathroom. the biggest one with the jacuzzi (not so new). fantastic artist pieces inside.

• Stayed August 2011