“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 228 hotels in Bogota
Tampa, Florida
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed at the Parque 97 hotel for 10 days and had an amazing time. From the day I arrived at the hotel the service was outstanding. The reception all were very friendly and helpful as well as the room attendant. We only used the breakfast facilities as we were out and about in the city, but the buffet was very good and fresh. Nice place to stay and not to expensive.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Jenniferl82, E Commerce Manager at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments.

Wi hope to see you soon.

184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed at the Parque 97 Suites for 5 nights and I just have to say that I was treated like the president of Colombia!! The staff was so kind and well prepared and always paying attention to all detail of my stay....even they were calling me by my name....It was awesome!! I am ready to go back to this hotel anytime!! The general manager.... amazing!!!! She even served me at the restaurant!! Never seen that before of a GM!

Room Tip: any room is fine
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jenniferl82, E Commerce Manager at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this review, October 26, 2012

We hope to see you soon.
Medellin, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights and it was perfect for a bussiness trip. Good staff quality, excellent breakfast and very comfortable room
Breakfast is traditional and international food. The staff was always attending me and asking me if I needed anything else.
It's a perfect hotel for a bussiness getaway.

• Stayed September 2012

We hope to see you soon.
Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Found this hotel in Expedia.com with good reviews and excellent price. Have to say I had a very pleasant stay, although the people in front desk are not quite friendly. The staff, bell boys and even the taxi drivers are very nice and friendly. Rooms are fully equiped but small. One important thing: There is no A/C or heating in rooms!! My room was cold.

The breakfast buffet is nothing to die for, but across the park you can find a grocery store, very nice hamburgers place, pharmacy, etc. I think this is a great business hotel

• Stayed October 2012
Jenniferl82, E Commerce Manager at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this review, October 6, 2012

Thank you for your comments.

We are improving our service for you.
Kranj, Slovenia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I made my booking to this hotel 3 weeks before my lodging. I chose this hotel for several reasons: it should have windows against the noise, fitness center, buffet breakfast, check out at 14 and the position close to Parque 93. When I came I was told, that they have problems and will put me to another hotel with the same qualities, which was far away from the reality. When I told them that I'm not satisfied, they offered me one free night on my next trip. So, it was their fault, they should also informed me before and I'd find better solution... So, what they did is just out of good hotel managing.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
hotelparque97, E Commerce Manager at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Respected Guest,

We are sorry that you had to be moved to another hotel with similar characteristics than ours, and that it has not lived up to their expectations.

However, we want to clarify that our management was always aware of your situation, and sent one of our executives to talk with you and to compensate for the inconvenience, but none of the proposed solutions (such as give of a voucher to attend at the best gym of the city or a free night) was to your liking.

We did everything that was in our power to improve the situation, but unfortunately you expect much more than any hotel in this case could have to repay you.

Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Me and my family and friends stayed here for four days in connection to my marriage in Colombia (I'm Scandinavian, my wife Colombian). The hotel seems to be made for business gatherings, but suits absolutely perfect for tourists in Bogota. Here's the reasons:

* Located at walking distance from the chic Parque 93, which has lots of great restaurants. The hotel is also placed in a safe area of Bogota
* The staff is very serviceminded, and they really tried to help solving any issue we might have
* The breakfast. Chose between omelett-on-the-spot, arepas, milk and cereals, cookies, fresh
juices, bread, ham and cheese, and other Colombian dishes - you won't go hungry from here.
* The taxi service. Anyone that has been travelling in Bogota before knows about the tiny plastic taxis with suicidal drivers. This hotel cooperates with a taxi service that drives proper cars with drivers that knows how to drive safe. Be aware though- it's twice the price of a normal taxi (but worth it!)
* Rooms are simple but big and clean with decent minibars. Room service is efficient. Free internet.
* You get the same services as other places close by, for half the price of the rooms.

For cons, there are some room for improvemens:

* For a hotel as professional as this, the staff needs to speak better English. Just a few speaks any English at all, and even them could need a class or two.
* The restaurant is nothing special (but it doesn't have to be - there are plenty of options around)
* The hotel is hard to find for normal taxis. We got lost several times - make sure the staff tells you how to tell the taxi driver where to go.

All together - worth every penny.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments.

We will work on your advices and will be waiting you in a next opportunity.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Do not stay there. Dirty, cheap furniture, no AC or heating, funny bathrooms. Need to get on your knees to flush toilet!
Expensive trash.

Room Tip: Do not stay there.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
hotelparque97, E Commerce Manager at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Respected Guest,

We regret that the hotel has not lived up to your expectations.

Thanks for your comments.

Been to Hotel Parque 97 Suites? Share your experiences!