This hotel is far from the old center and not that close to the best night scene of Bogota (the rose, "G" zone)... beacause it is a 20 minutes (10 blocks) and so, at night, it is better to grab a cab (15,000 pesos each way).
But its facilietes are modern, the cleanliness was perfect and the rooms, as well as the common areas such as lobby, are nicely decorated (I could say our room was pretty luxury). Other positive aspect is the good restaurant, that serves good food at fair prices (jthe attention is a bit lazy) and disposes an excellent breakfast in the morning.
We had a pretty fast check in with the young ladies during the day... but the man in charge at the earlier hours of the morning simply drove us crazy with such a lazy procedure that we have never experienced anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RoyalPark Metrotel is ideally situated for visitors to the area. It has a welcoming atmosphere that emphasizes friendly and hospitality service. The hotel has excellent facilities as well as comfortable guest rooms , executive floor, apartasuites and public areas. The Hotel has 18 meeting rooms with acoustic insulation for Business and social meetings. It is located 35 minutes from El Dorado International Airport. Two blocks from the financial and business district of Bogotá. It is within walking distance to the best malls bars restaurants and boutiques. State- of- the-art Fitness Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your RoyalPark Metrotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royalpark Metrotel Hotel Bogota
- Metrotel Royalpark Bogota