“overall good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 236 Hotels in Bogota
Fort Lauderdale and Germany
“overall good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The best of the hotel? The staff.
Rooms: maybe a little out of fashion... but overall well kept, very clean, comfortable.
Restaurant: breakfast choices a lot, changing warm items every day (not like in many places never or once a week). Lunches and dinners were tasty and very well made by a real chef.

Room Tip: to the park side or the back of the hotel... no street side... at night it is quiet but during the d...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Naperville, Illinois, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was in Bogotá on business and my host arranged a room for me at the 101 Park House. My room was excellent, with top-notch service, and in a good location for my business meetings. I am glad I stayed here and look forward to returning.

The hotel is in the Santa Bibiana bario of Bogotá just a little west of the East Andes mountains. Bogotá is 8700 ft above sea level on a high plateau with nearby peaks of the Eastern Andes. For my visit, the temperature was in the 70s during the day and low 60s at night. For a city on the equator, the climate is fantastic!

The hotel location is walking distance from our company office; it is a short taxi ride to our customer's office, and good restaurants and night spots are nearby. The hotel has a driver and car, and they will take you places with the charge going to your room bill. I used this a couple of times. Very nice, very safe.

My hotel room was a suite. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a sofa room area with a flat screen TV, and a small kitchen area with a well stocked refrigerator. There was a small dining room table that I used as a work area; the wifi was very good, and included in the price of the room. The main bedroom had a flatscreen TV with a 5.1 sound systems; yes 4 speakers and a subwoofer. The second bedroom had two twin beds and its own TV.

While I may not have needed a deluxe sound system and 3 TVs, the room was very nice and well within what a business traveler would expect to pay for a "normal" room. Breakfast was included with the room; the breakfast was very normal, with the food served on a buffet with hot and cold food; I liked the food.

The hotel staff was very eager to please. I got lots of help with car rides, luggage, and directions. The hotel staff spoke English well.

Room Tip: I recommend the hotel's car service. I used them for rides to the airport and to my business me...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Curacao
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

It is not the 1st time we visited this hotel. We have a yearly appontment at Clinica Barraguer which is nearby. The neighbourhood is very save, clean and is easy to get to the shopping centers Sta.Barbara Unicentro and parque 93, Usaquen, where you can dine in good restaurants.
The hotel has suites and very nice. the reception and restaurant has been remodelled and is very cozy. The restaurant offers good food and if you have a diet they will customize your meal. Breakfast is included and very good with variety. Jose is very helpfull in assisting with the luggage and goes above and beyond expectation. Always making you feel really at home.
The whole management team is very friendly and ready to take claims to improve their service.
The hotel has a taxi service whiich is very save and they even wait for you. or they dropp you off and you can call the hotel to let them pick you up. You can also reserve transportation from and to the airport when doing your reservation. You have to watch not to have it charged to your room because you have to pay commission fees.

The liitle negative point is the maids cleaning the rooms are not that friendly and sometimes leave the glasses dirty and even if you ask and leave a note they won't do it.
This however, would not stop me to return and keep on recommending friends in staying in this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Large room with living, kitchen, nice bed, good staff and a nice breakfast. You can even pay the cabs with your hotel account. 20 min from the airport. All you need for a business trip. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 8th floor but elevators only take you to the seventh, so you need to take the stairs...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cientouno P, Jefe de Experiencia del Cliente at 101 Park House, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Greetings Mr. JoaquimFPC,
We are very thankful of your comment, it is our premise to make our guests feel like home so they wish to return. We will be happy to have you again with us, living moments at 101%!

Laura Esteban
Customer Experience Manager
cem@101parkhouse.com
Mexico city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed here for 2 months and all the time they made me feel like home. Staff is great, kind, friendly and always willing to help you! Priceless!
Rooms are big and with great distribution, with a living room, kitchenette, big bathroom and very nice bed. Clean and maintenance guys take care of anything that could happen.
Breakfast buffet is good, more variety would be welcome!
Gym is very very small, but you can ask to have a pass to a local gym (Bodytech) which is good and you can have access.

Room Tip: Top floor, definitely! There a lot of construction in the area so is a noisy neighborhood
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Hopewell Junction, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel with very friendly staff. Extremely helpful. The suite room is huge with a patio full kitchen and large bedroom and living room. Breakfast is included and is top notch. I would suggest the put grip strips on the curved stairs as they are marble slippery and extremely small on the inside if you have to pass someone. Nice part of town and beautiful weather because of the altitude of 1.6 miles

• Stayed May 2013
Round Rock, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I just concluded a 5 day business training session at the 101 Park House Hotel in Bogota. It was truly one of the best venues that I have worked in. The staff was very attentive and met our every need. The food was beyond my expectations. Each day, the meeting room was prepared and ready to go. I was given "call button" to use whenever I needed assistance in the meeting room - this was a first!

The suites at the 101 are above average. I had a spacious one-bedroom accommodation on the fourth floor that was very comfortable. The restaurant menu had a wide selection of meals to choose from which made it easy to eat in the hotel each day as I typically did not get done with the class until after 7 each night.

The event coordinators are the best! I would like to mention Angelica - she took the effort to track down a package for me as well as provided critical "administrative" support during the week that I know is not in her job description. The entire staff at 101 are all very friendly and helpful.

I will definitely hold my next Bogota event at the 101 Park House.

Room Tip: I have been there three times - each time in a different room. All were equally good. Although I m...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to 101 Park House? Share your experiences!