“Comfortable and nice location” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Lancaster House to your Saves list
Booking.com Orbitz.com
Lancaster House
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Paralela Autonorte #106B - 28 | Salida A La Paralela # 28 Bogotá, Bogota 11001, Colombia   |
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #41 of 215 hotels in Bogota
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Comfortable and nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel was comfortable even though the room was hot, even for Bogota. But reception sent us a fan, which helped a little. The bed was a bit hard, but I've stayed in other hotels in Bogota and they all seem to have hard beds. The room was separate from the living area, which added privacy.
The staff was very helpful and nice, specially Sra. Mireya (bar and dining area) and Fausto. The reception and dining was pretty slow though.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear FMDA, I am pleased to hear that Mireya and Fausto were very helpful during your stay. I share all share reviews with our staff so that they know what our guests feel and comment. I am sorry your room was hot, the air condition towers we have for every room should have been in your suite. I will be making sure this does not happen in the future. We are glad you chose us and hope to welcome you again.

411 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

From A to B the lancaster hotel is amazing.
The service in the front desk was so great.
The breakfest staff was very inviting and welcoming.
The breakfest itself was full and very nutricous.
The rooms were very comftorble and nice and even tough its on the main road, it was very quiet.
for a first time south america visit its a very good start and highly recomended.
If you have some free time to waste in bogota, the lancaster is the place for you.
We enjoyed very much and in our next bogota visit it will be only in the lancester.
Thank you for evrething.
Gatenio Family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Shosi G, We are placed that your stay with us was amazing. We hope you visit South America again and hope to shave you as our guest again.
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had to go to Bogota for a business trip.
The hotel was located near Transmilenio which was good, and I took taxis to get around.
Going to my meetings did not take long. and I liked that the hotel is in the north part of town.
The rooms were clean and spacious, the front desk was very friendly and all personnel made sure everything was good.
I enjoyed trying “almohabanas and empanadas” for breakfast and the “pitalla” was a fruit I had not tasted before. Light dinner at Bistro was delicious.
For my next trip to Bogota I will stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
MonicaGold, Public Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Vera n, we are glad to hear that your stay with us was pleasant, and that you had the opportunity to try and enjoy some of our local foods. We are certainly pleased you chose us, and hope to welcome you back the next time you come to Bogota.
Valencia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Although we only stayed 2 nights, this hotel was a great coice in the city. rooms were very spacious and include a full kitchen. Plenty of closet space. Breakfast was sumptuous, with an omelette station, plenty of fruits, juices, yoghurt and pastries. Staff was very friendly and helpful. You will need a cab to get to most places: restaurants, malls, downtown, museums...nevertheless, cabs are reliable and very cheap. We paid about $16 from the airport to the hotel, and some $9 to the Unicenter Shopping Center which is about 8-10 blocks. (it may not be the newest mall in Bogota, but even after visiting others, this one remains one of my favorites as well as Santafe which is at least 20-30 minutes away). Would definitely recommend to all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Lupilove04, We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our suites and breakfast buffet. We are certainly pleased you chose us, and hope to welcome you back very soon.
Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The people were very friendly, we are thankful to the guest service manager for all the help. The suites were bigger than we expected, and having a separate living room made inviting friends easy. Room service was fantastic, and the breakfast buffet had a variety of foods.

Definitely recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mojoranna, We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again in your next travels to Bogota.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel last week and we were very please with it. Upon arrival the staff was very friendly. We were given a short tour of the hotel and taken to our room. The suite was spacious, with a separate living room and kitchen. The rooms are kept very cleaned. The breakfast was excellent, with different choices everyday, loved the "calentado" and the "empanadas" . It is an older hotel but it is kept very cleaned. The only complaint I have is that I cut myself with a glass top in the living room, I reported this to the front desk while checking out and she did not showed any concern, I had to go out and buy antibiotic and bandages to cover it. On the Sunday that we were leaving the hotel was hosting some type of church service and the lobby area was very loud with alot of people. But overall I was pretty please with the hotel and the staff. Bartender Jose was excellent!

• Stayed July 2013
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Janicemc28, we appreciate all your comments which allow us to know how we can improve our service to our guests. I am sorry to hear about your cut, our guest service manager has all the necessary first aid and had you spoken with him he would have been more than happy to help you. I will pass on your comments to our bartender. I appreciate when guests let us know when a specific staff member did an outstanding job. Hope to be able to welcome you in the future.
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Very comfortable rooms , friendly staff and a tasty breakfast. A great place to stay when visiting Bogata. We only stayed one night because we were traveling the next day , but I would definitely stay there again when visiting Bogata.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Stiller1, We are glad you chose us as your hotel in Bogota and hope to welcome you back soon.

Been to Lancaster House? Share your experiences!