This hotel has a good service, comfortable modern rooms, they can keep your luggage if you make checkout and want to kill some hours outside in case your flight is at night time, food is reasonably good, they receive you with a tasty fruity juice or an aromatica or colombian coffee while you wait for your room in case it was not ready yet. There are just a couple of low points: A) It's a bit noisy as it is aside a main avenue and sometimes the hotel moves a bit which is not ideal if you are scared of earth tremors. B))Staff is nice, probably a bit too nice for some people's taste to the point you feel that they are watching your steps and the "calling by your name" gets also a tiny bit excessive.. Also they ask you slightly more details than other places, but somehow its understandable given the historical events in the place. Overall its a recommendable and pleasant stay for business or leisure.
- Also Known As:
- Ghl Comfort Belvedere Hotel
- Ghl Comfort Belvedere Bogota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GHL Comfort Hotel Belvedere, has 39 Rooms (18 Double Junior Suite - 11 Standard Room) located 20 km from El Dorado International Airport, close to main shopping centers in the City (Unicentro, Centro Comercial Andino, El Retiro , among others) and Entertainment Zones (Parque 93 and Zona Rosa) where you can enjoy the best entertainment and Gastronomy in our city.GHL Comfort Hotel Belvedere offers all guests as a courtesy, Breakfast (night sleep), Parking, Free WiFi and Welcomedrink. Has Restaurant, Room Service, Business Center; And into the rooms, TV LED 37 "Hair Dryer, Minibar, Radio Clock, Desk and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your GHL Comfort Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.