I have been to this hotel couple of times as a business traveler.
- 10 seconds from the Zona Rosa's restaurants, pubs and clubs.
- Friendly staff.
- Very nice, clean and comfortable room.
- Some noises at evening when there are parties outside, however, the double windows seem to handle this pretty well.
- I would expect to have a bit of better breakfast for this level of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boheme Royal Hotel was designed thinking of the modern executive with a fun spirit. Located in the heart of one of the most vibrant areas of the city. The Hotel`s charm is combined with personalized service and an eye for detail. Due to its ideal location, Boheme Royal is the perfect place for those who after a busy day wish to enjoy the fascinating cultural ambience, the arts, coffee shops, gastronomy and shopping located walking distance from our hotel. Our hotel features 66 rooms with a modern décor. Our guests can enjoy al fresco breakfast, lunch and dinner and have fun at our bar that features a variety of cocktails and live dj on Wednesdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Boheme Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boheme Royal Hotel Bogota
- La Boheme Hotel
- La Boheme Bogota