“GREAT HOTEL BOGOTA” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 229 hotels in Bogota
enid ok united States
“GREAT HOTEL BOGOTA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Awesome hotel!! My husband and I recently stayed for two weeks. The staff were awesome and friendly. Hotel was in great area, very nice and modern decor. Great food also. The only complaint is that is was very noisy outside our window. Car alarm kept going off, our room was above parking garage and they seem to be doing work on it late at night. i would stay again but ask for different area of hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Hacienda Royal, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.

Please excuse us for the inconvinience you experiences with noise coming out from the parking lot located right next to us.

If your travel plans brings you back to Bogota on business or pleasure please consider Hacienda Royal of your stay.
You can contact me in advance (rgutierrez@haciendaroyal.com) in order to block one room that covers all your needs.

Rcardo Gutierrez

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Hotel is next to the mall, and the people who works here are nice and care about the customer. The room is good, clean and the bed is very confortable. The breakfest is delicious and much food. I like a lot to be here.

Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Hacienda Royal, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your review about Hacienda Royal Hotel. We are glad that you enjoy our service which is focused on making your stay with us an enjoyable experience. Our location makes us a very interesting option if you visit Bogota for business or pleasure.

Shelbyville, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

The hotel staff is excellent, they made me feel like I was at home. Room service is also excellent.
I stay here for 2 weeks every other month and I feel like I have made friends for life here. There is a beautiful view of the mountains outside my window.

Room Tip: The room over the entrance is noisy so I would request one away from this area.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Hacienda Royal, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Mr Culter:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to help you during your long stay with us. In Hacienda we do whatever is possible to assist our customers with their needs. You have left lots of friends that are hoping to see you soon in this New Year.
Please don´t hesitate to contact me if your travel plans brings you back to Bogota.

Bogota, Colombia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

It pains me to write this review as the staff is so nice.. but this is the noisiest hotel i have ever stayed at. I am an airline employee so suffice to say i have stayed at hotels round the globe.

It has Zero noise resistance. Car alarms go off, dogs bark, construction drilling, and gun fire from the military academy are just some of the noises to choose from.

Also the cheaply constructed doors add to the noise.. The maids start at 6 to 7 am and the racket of the flimsy doors would wake the dead. I am forced to stay here due to work.. If you value your sleep or daytime repose, stay away..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Hacienda Royal, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank You very much for your comments regarding your stay at Hacienda Royal Hotel. Your opinion is very important for us. Due to it we have an opportunity to improve the level of our service.
We are really thankful to you for pleasant words about the service we offer.

We are dreadfully sorry for the inconveniences you’ve experience with noise in our hotel. We are sure to assume all necessary measures in order to avoid such problems in future. But we have just a few remarks to your comments. It should be mentioned that all our woodwork is of the finest quality and build specially to reduce the noise impact. Additionally, as you could experience, we are located in one of the quietest areas in town which is one of the things our guest like the most.

Your complaint has been address to the areas involved including our house keeping manager so we can look for a prompt solution.

We are looking forward to see you again soon.

Best regards,

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 11 nights here and unfortunately I had a accident on my leg and I damaged my knee, I live in London and I don't have medical cover in Colombia, fortunately this hotel offer medical assistance without extra cost. I had medical attention on my room and the staff did give me a special attention made me feel like home. The hotel have great view, clean rooms, lovely shower.

• Stayed August 2013
Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Hacienda Royal, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Ruby:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other Tripadvisor travelers. It was a pleasure to have you with us. We hope your knee is recovering well and we hope to have you back soon under better circumstances. Please say Hi to Nancy and Francisco on our behalf.

Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I would like to mention our Stay At This Hotel in Colombia The Hacienda. Royal My Family spent Three Weeks at the hotel as my grandson had an operation at the Santa Fe Hospital the service was great and the location of the hotel was perfect. The Hotel has a big Mall through the main door. The welcome we received was fabulous. We were treated so good by all thestaff
and this made us feel that we were at home at all times.The Reception Desk Staff was great in welcoming us.There was no time we were not seen about. The Waiters and Bar Staff was also great. We would certainly return and stay at this hotel . At this time I would like to mention certain staff Names Maaribelle Estefan Ch. Richardo Gutierrez Anna Luis Alberto Vette and all the rest of staff. On our return home which is Trinidad & Tobago we will certainly recommend this Hotel The Rooms was very comfortable and we had a lovely view from the room
to everyone in our Country Trinidad and Tobago. From the Gatt Family Angela Gordon and Darrieon.

Room Tip: The Third Floor at the right of the corridor
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Hacienda Royal, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Gatt Family:

Thank for taking your precious time to comment about our hotel , we are flattered , grateful and very pleased that you feel good in our hotel and feel proud of our effort to maintain quality in our services and facilities.

We are waiting for your next visit to Bogota to continue as usual, provides a good service.

Best Regards

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This Hotel is very modern, great service, rooms are very nice with all amenities and fantastic service. Location is very good next to the Sta Barbara shopping center. Good choice for breakfast
and staff very professional. Great choices of Restauans around the area. Highly recomend this Hotel for Business or leisure.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North East facing the Mountain are very nice with great view and vey quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Hacienda Royal, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Guest:
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with Tripadvisor community. Your detailed description about our location and services makes us proud as we can see that all our personnel is focus in offering the best service to make you feel like home.
We hope to see you soon in a very near future.
Guest Service Manager.

Been to Hotel Hacienda Royal? Share your experiences!