I traveled with a friend and we were very happy to stay at the sofitel. The location is perfect and felt very safe. The front desk and concierge was extremely helpful. The coffee and pastries to go in the morning was a nice treat too!
For improvement, the Internet was extremely unreliable despite repeatedly talking to hotel about it. This made it difficult to stay in touch with family or research activities in Bogota. Also, the prices for car services felt a bit ridiculous. While I value that the security of hotel drivers, charging twice as much for a ride to the airport felt like taking advantage.
Would highly recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel Bogota
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel
- Sofitel Bogota
- Bogota Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia enjoys an upscale location in the north of Bogota. Perfect for business or leisure, it is close to the city's main financial and business districts as well as renowned art galleries for indulging in a spot of culture. With the many restaurants and boutiques you'll be spoilt for choice! The international airport is just a 30 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.