I stayed at the Sofitel for 3 nights/4 days and cannot say enough good things. Great location; friendly, professional, hard-working, accomodating staff; comfortable suite! Our family has traveled all over Latin America and stayed in countless 4-5 star hotels - this one surpassed all the others. As commented in a previous review, a bit pricey, but worth every cent. One caution would be ordering water at breakfast - not included! But if you ask for "agua de la llave" it's free. The gym is well equipped and they have a nice spread of water bottles, fresh fruit, towels, etc. in anticipation of your every need. The nearby delicious restaurants, major malls, and boutique shops all add to the Sofitel experience. I'd recommend this hotel for anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel Bogota
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel
- Sofitel Bogota
- Bogota Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia enjoys an upscale location in the north of Bogota. Perfect for business or leisure, it is close to the city's main financial and business districts as well as renowned art galleries for indulging in a spot of culture. With the many restaurants and boutiques you'll be spoilt for choice! The international airport is just a 30 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.