“Wonderful hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Confort Bogota

You added Hotel Confort Bogota to your Saves list
Hotel Confort Bogota
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Cr 70c No 48 a 51 | Barrio Normandía, Bogota, Colombia   |
Ranked #18 of 234 Bogota B&B and Inns
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Wonderful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We read the other reviews of this hotel before booking, and everything said was absolutely correct. It is run by a family and they are the nicest people ever. They always ask how you are doing, how was the night, how is the food, etc. They truly care to provide an awesome service. The hotel is very safe; you ring the bell to be allowed to enter, and we didn't feel scared at all. They picked us up at the airport, which was a great help. Breakfast every morning was wonderful. You have choices, but we loved the scrambled eggs and ham, croissants, juice, and hot chocolate. Some mornings they had fresh papaya. Always willing to make/bring you anything you need. You feel a part of the family. We stayed for 4 nights, and definitely plan to stay again when we return. It is really about 10-15 minutes from the airport by taxi. The room was really clean and neat. As with most hotels out of the US, no washcloths, but I brought my own! No hot water in the bathroom sink, but the shower had plenty of hot water. The door to the room wasn't very soundproof and it was a little noisy in the evening when people chatted in the lobby, and in the morning when folks were leaving. Taxis honk their horns to pick up folks, and that is easy to hear. The only thing a little frustrating is that the hotel is a little hard to find, and the taxi drivers usually got closeby then had to go down a few streets to finally find it. They always did, but it took a few extra minutes. We definitely will be staying there again, and for the money, it's a great place! You won't find nicer people or feel safer.

Room Tip: Can get a little noisy in the evenings and mornings as you can hear a little through the door. Stay...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I made stayed at the Hotel Confort on Friday 10th February 2012 for one night.
I had made the reservation via expedia in London ,But the reservation managerat the Hotel kept me informed about the free transport provided from Bogota Airport to the Hotel via sending me e-mails.
I had arranged for them to pick me up at 17,30pm from the Airport. My Iberia flight from London to Bogota (via Madrid) was delayed and my connecting from Madrid had departed and I was put on later Iberia flight. which did not reach Bogota until 21,15 hours, The owners of the Hotel waited for me for over 3 hours and decided to return back to the hotel thinking that i was not coming1. But on the arrival at Bogota Airport almost 5 hours late I contacted the Hotel on my arrival and the Owner's wife came straightway to collect me in her car. In my view this was an EXCELLANT 5* service because I was exhuasted after such a long journey
and felt safe as I cannot speak Spanish.

On arrival at Hotel I was offered fruit juice.The Hotel is small in size and has limited number of rooms and it is located approximatkey 10 minutes from the Bogota International Airport.
I was allocated room 202 which had a large bed and the room was spacious and very clean ,
It has plasma TV with cable/satlite channells. The bathroom was clean and spotless,....it had shower (not bath tub),

If you are a light sleeper...you may hear low noice from aeroplanes after 6.00am in the morning due to close approximaty to the airport. Anycase I slept well.

Free simple breakfast is provided and is made to order/
The Hotel gives a personal touch and the owners are very helpful.
The Hotel is good value. .I paid £52 .00 fro night ( since it provides free-transfer from airport and also breakfast is included). I felt safe.!

Next morning I checked out and asked the owner to take me to Domestic Airport for my flight to Manizales. There is nominal charge for transport to airport---still cheaper then taxi)

I recommend this Hotel .....because my experience and stay was good.

Room Tip: Ask them to give you there best room but also check and see other available rooms before deciding.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Confort Bogota? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Confort Bogota

Address: Cr 70c No 48 a 51 | Barrio Normandía, Bogota, Colombia
Location: Colombia > Bogota
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Airport Transportation
Ranked #18 of 234 B&Bs / Inns in Bogota
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Confort Bogota 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Confort Bogota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Confort Bogota, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.