“Excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of NH Bogota 93

Save Saved
You added NH Bogota 93 to your Saves list
NH Bogota 93
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Calle 93 12, 41-65 | Calle 93 12 41, Bogota 11001, Colombia   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
€15 for your next stay
Ranked #20 of 224 hotels in Bogota
Brasilia
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Everything is good there! Location, food, cleanliness, polity staff, sleep quality. One of the best hotels I've ever been. It's good for Business, Couples, Friends and solo. It's really near the T Zone and Plaza 93.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

neltrip63, Director General at NH Bogota 93, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear Adri, thank you very much for such a nice and caring review. We do love to serve our guests and make them feel like at their own home. We can tell by your review that this was pretty much the feeling you have experienced during your stay at Bogotá.
We are looking forward to see you soon at home,
Best regards

182 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Decided to stay here on a visit to Bogota due to location while visiting friends and this was my first Bogota visit. Location was great, near restaurants and clubs. The check in was lengthy, process took well over 20 minutes just to check in and I was the only person checking in at the time. They don't tend to focus on customer service in Bogota as I observed. The room was a standard room, adequate space, bathroom was clean, breakfast was good, Wi-Fi was almost non existent and the signal would drop to the point of utter frustration, so if you need to be using your computer, this is not a place you want. Upon completing my stay , I was checking out early morning about 8 AM. The process took a very long time almost 30 minutes. I realized that in that time frame some of my luggage had been taken. Security was no where to be seen. I realized they were congregated outside the hotel , talking and did not seem to be attentive. I reported the missing bag, a police report was submitted, they managed to get a picture of the theft while it occurred via their security cameras. I did get copies for myself. I missed my flight back to the states, since in the bag taken was my passport. I incurred additional cost of well over $3,000
( contents, temp passport cost, new flight booked, hotel stay, this time at a well known hotel, taxis every where attending to this fiasco), and I was just hoping at the time for a quick resolution to getting my passport. to get back home, Unfortunately , once I reached the states, I attempted to contact NH via customer service e-mail, they just ignored my numerous emails, then I called Spain ( Spanish hotel chain). I was basically treated very negatively and in a condescending way, as I read between the lines during conversing with customer service, I knew they would not respond in any manner to take responsibility for the theft that happened in their hotel. I latter was contacted by the manager of the NH 93 via email that he would allow a stay of the equivalent previous stay ( "room only"). I would pay my breakfast, taxes, Wi-Fi any other extras. I recently contacted the hotel to make reservations since I decided to visit a friend. The manager no longer works there, NH 93 has no ideas what I was talking about, I submitted emails, they have not responded. I did not write this review previously, giving them the benefit of the doubt to try and make things right, it is not their intention to make things right, it is their intention to ignore and hope I go away. Well I will, and no longer use this chain of hotels.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
neltrip63, Director General at NH Bogota 93, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Guest:

First of all we would like to apologize for all the inconveniences you have encountered during your stay at the beginning of this current year. We have been trying to contact you through your e mail adress and never get any answer. It is true that our former general Manager is not anymore with us but we will be delightful to host you again in our hotel. You do have our e mail adresses and we did not received any message from you.
We have a CCTV system in our lobby and Bogotá is a very safe city but we could not prevent this unfortunate incident to happen. We do have security guards and they have always been very effective. We try to improve our service and take care of our guests the way you deserve and under he NH standards which has made us one of the most reliable company in the tourism bussines.
Again, dear Guest, we will be glad of having you among us during your next visit to Bogotá.
We understand that you have posted two reviews reporting the same thing and we are very sorry about that issue that has bothered you so bad. Our customer service have got in touch with you several months ago and the GM has writen you with no reply from you.
Please, would you be so kind of writing us.
Kind regrads
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Great place, very peaceful and great breakfast! Very nice rooms and excellent customer service! Great location, thanks for all.

• Stayed August 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

The hotel is a bit expensive but it is in a prime location if you're looking to be near Parque 93 which is filled with cafes, restaurants, bars, and clubs. It's a bit far from most tourist places like the gold museum but cabs are cheap anyways.

The hotel was very clean and the breakfast was amazing. Lots of fresh juices and fruits to choose from. Some very delicious hot dishes as well.

The rooms were a bit small, laundry is hard, and irons don't exist there. But the room is rather luxurious for its size.

• Stayed July 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Nice hotel near to my office and near to good food. Thats NH Bogota!!!
The reception is spacious and clean. The staff are friendly and speak good English. Liked the check in experience. It was fast, efficient and no mistakes.
The room is OK. It is small, but functional. I wished they had some power outlets near the work table so that the guests can easily charge the laptops and phones. I had to get under the table to disconnect the table lamp and plug in my PC.
The restaurant is good. The staff has some difficulty with English, but they are very helpful. Food is OK.
Overall a good stay.
Return to stay - Yes

Room Tip: Get a higher floor, for avoiding a deck next to your window - which you have no access!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stayed with a group of friends after first arriving in Colombia. The Zona Rosa location is great, there are many restaurants and bars near Parque 93, as well as the entire El Retiro shopping complex (Andres Carne de Res, Hard Rock Cafe, etc.). The hotel itself is quite simple but well furnished, and both the service and breakfast were great. There was free Wi-Fi throughout the facility, as well as a small gym. The airport is about 30 min. away and we also found downtown as well as other sites of interest to be quite accessible.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a weekend. Very new and very confortable, breakgast is quite poor but the location is fantastic. Just one block away from a square with a lot of good restaurants and busy night life. The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to NH Bogota 93? Share your experiences!