We were there for a short term stay.
* The rooms were clean and basic.
* The internet is free and signal is good.
* Location is safe. A little hard for taxi to find though.
* A little bit noisy from busy street if you want to rest during day time.
* Owner is friendly and helpful.
Stayed December 2012, traveled with a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL CASA SARITA-Bogota-Galleries. Brand new beautiful and comfortable rooms with private bath, cable TV, internet, minibar and fridge Closeth. Laundry and Microwave Oven. Enjoy all the comforts of a five star hotel at the lowest price in the City. Surrounded by a variety of restaurants and within walking distance of the Mall Galleries, one of the most comprehensive in the industry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Casa Sarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.