“Recommended, friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 224 hotels in Bogota
Massachusetts, USA
“Recommended, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed here 4 nights and had a great experience - the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, setting up a few private tours of the city and recommending restaurants, etc. The neighborhood was great, felt very safe, with a row of restaurants across the street. Breakfast was fine with waffle maker, etc. One day we had to get started early and the kitchen was able to make us eggs, give us cereal/fruit, etc, a couple hours before breakfast officially started at no extra cost.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Felipe R, Channel Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS 93 Park Hotel, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear guest, we appreciate that you have taken the time to rate our hotel. It is a pleasure for us that you had a pleasant stay and we hope to have you soon again at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel.

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

A quiet, well-run, quite comfortable property near the action at Parque 93 and within easy walking distance of Matiz, a world-class Peruvian-Colombian fusion restaurant, and also a very delightful and serene place called Niko Cafe that serves excellent comfort food with style and grace.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Felipe R, Channel Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS 93 Park Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Guest, on behalf of the general management, we want to thank you for your positive comments towards our hotel. Thank you for choosing Best Western and we hope you will come back.
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was not pleased when I learned that I had been booked into a Best Western hotel. In Europe I think Best Western has a motel-like image (at least that is my impression) but what a pleasant surprise!

The area is great. Very safe – also in the evening. Nice restaurants for lunch just outside the hotel.

The staff is exceptional. Javier in the restaurant and the girl from housekeeping who were always smiling and humming. The girl who checked me in and made my heart skip a beat every time I passed the front desk.

The hotel looks brand new. Rooms are fantastic – very bright and minimalistic (I like that style) The gym is VERY small (very very) but better than nothing. Breakfast is decent without being lavish. The hotel might be a little boring if you are on holiday with your family but for business it is superb!

I think the hotel official is 4-star. Based on that I give it five “Tripadvisor dots” as it is a very good hotel in the 4-star category.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a little bit of view. My room was directly facing an appartment block - there mo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Felipe R, Channel Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS 93 Park Hotel, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Our General Manager answered:

Dear Kasper B, thank you for generous comments

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at + 57 1 6051444.

Southern England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights on a business trip. All the staff were extremely helpful - the best I've ever experienced in a chain hotel.
Room - typical chain hotel, with all you need
Breakfast - reasonable buffet selection Interesting to try some of the specialities
Location - excellent in terms of convenience for restaurants, shops & banks; not exciting for views from rooms
Internet access was fine
Tip - if you like english breakfast tea at breakfast time (the buffet only has aromatic tea), they have sachets with the sugars on the tables; and will bring a pot of hot water and another of cold milk if asked.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Our General Manager answered:

Dear LizaC-Medlar, thank you for generous comments.

Your comments are very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Ramat Gan, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I stayed in the hotel for 4 nights during a business trip.
Excellent location - safe even at late night, close to a park surrounded by many restaurants and coffee shops.
Brand new look of the hotel, modern. clean rooms, very comfortable.
Internet - free wireless, not always good reception in all rooms (I moved to a different room to solve this problem).
Staff are extremely nice and helpful.
Breakfast is excellent with a nice variety.
I definitely recommend this one for any kind of visit in Bogota!

Room Tip: Ask for a room which they are sure it has good wireless reception, if internet is important for you
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jonathan_Poller, thank you for writing your opinion.

Your comments are very important to us. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

I apologize for the internet inconvenience and for your next stay you won´t have this kind of problems. We are constantly checking the Internet connection to ensure an excelent service.

Palm Bch, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

I must say, a nicer staff and management cannot be found, just exceptional service in all regards. Adriana and Elizibeth went out of their ways to accomodate my every need and I am a well heeled traveler. The value of this nearly brand new hotel doesn't stop with the front desk, great rooms, excellent sleep quality, gym membership included as is breakfast buffet if you so desire plus all this in a terrific neighborhood just off of parque 93 and a comfortable walk to Zona T and Zona Rosa areas as well. Fine nightlife, great dining and shopping all in easy walking range. Oh, did I mention the free international calling special?? You can't beat it, great package, discover what I did and enjoy your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS 93 Park Hotel you'll be glad you did.

Room Tip: Get a junior suite and ask for a view, dynamite place to stay!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Our General Manager wrote:

Dear jbzee, thank you for generous comments

Your feedback is very important to us and we value every comment. By telling us what you liked about your stay and the areas nearby, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Alexandria, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

New hotel in trendy neighborhood. Seems to be popular for business travelers, but we found it to be a great stay for our trip. Hotel is surrounded by several restaurants and shops. Very friendly and accommodating staff.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS 93 Park Hotel? Share your experiences!