I was there with a few employees early last week. It was the start of Semana Santa so business was slow throughout zone G. We were quickly seated with no reservations and Chef Sophia came out to greet us. Se gave us a few recommendations along with the recommendations I got here.
We ordered the following for appetizers:
- Trio carpaccio (salmon, tuna, grouper), excellent
- Octopus carpaccio, avg at best, over 'cooked'
- Oyster shooter, fresh & tasty
- Steak, can't remember which cut but it was for two and tasted excellent
- Jumbo shrimp, perfectly cooked (boiled then grilled) and tasted heavenly
Service was pretty good, kept my vodka tonic flowing. Atmosphere was nice, modern decor, fresh air. It was a slow evening due to the holidays so it wasn't packed. We got a free dessert or two which was nice.
Value wise, the quality of the food & service matched to bill. Given that it was a business trip, no complaints from me. Will definitely come back.
If you own or manage 69 Oyster Bar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.