“Problems” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 242 Hotels in Bogota
Boca Raton, United States
“Problems”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I do not appreciate being downgraded from Gold to silver and spending 45 minutes trying to check in and they couldn't located my HHonors membership then proceed to charge me all these additional charges including Wi-Fi when I did not have any notice I was downgraded in the first place. Thanks again for a cold experience especially when I'm in a foreign country hoping I'm going to have a warm welcome if I'm in a USA Hilton Hotel. I hope you glad I'm wasting more time explaining again how wonderful my stay was.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Klaus Z, Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Guest

Thank you for share your comments and opinion about Hilton Bogotá. We would like to express our apologies as we understand you experienced a long time wait to be checked in as well as your family. We have taken actions with our team, to make sure this kind of situations is handled properly in the future.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back and to offer you a better experience.

Kind regards,

Francisca Medina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

hotel had a car get us at the airport. cost about $25. half hour drive. hotel is in city. filled with businessmen. lots of security with guards and dogs. we were upgraded to a high floor with our hilton gold card. everyone is very helpful. room is modern with chair and ottoman, desk, flat screen tv on the wall, safe, modern bath. cannot complain. lunch at hotel was $35 with tip. caters to businessmen. a little pricey for 2 club sandwiches and iced tea, but very convenient.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you in our Hotel, and we are glad to hear that you felt safe and comfortable. Thank you very much for share your comments and letting know to the future trippers knows your good experience. Always welcome to Hilton Bogotá.

Huntington Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I came into town at about 6am and they gave me early check in within 20 minutes by 7am. They personal attention given to your comfort was exceptional. After resting I was able to make plans for my sightseeing and activities. They also gave me the feeling that they truly wanted me to enjoy their city as well as all of the facilities they had to offer on the property. Every staff member always did their best to make it a wonderful experience. They helped me set up a personal taxi driver for the two days while I went around the city and a very reasonable fee. Also since my flight home was at midnight they gave me late check in until 3pm plus free access to the executive lounge and the gym until I left to the airport. It was definitely modern and comfortable especially when they upgraded me to a suite. I am a gold member of HIlton which also helps.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Dear Guest

This is our promise value: Offer a friendly and innovative service, and make our guests feel at home. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back very soon.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything in the hotel was excellent, rooms were extremely clean, furniture seemed new, neat, fresh, and service was great. My experience was very good and certainly would select this hotel if i return to Bogota, even if it is not as close to the Andino Mall as other hotels, but is not that far either.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest

Thank you to share your opinion about Hilton Bogotá and our service. We are glad to know that you have had a good experience and exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you at Home, and we hope to welcome you back in a near future.

washington dc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I really enjoy staying at this Hilton. This was my second time, and I also had an extended stay at their Embassy Suite property just a couple blocks away. The best part is the staff - everyone around the hotel is just so friendly but in a comfortable, non-intrusive way. I especially liked the front desk staff - they're just genuine and smart and professional.

There's an excellent coffee shop that features the best coffees from around Colombia, prepared "as they should be." There's a very good executive lounge with nice folks taking care of you. I like the pool and especially the very good services in the spa. The spa is just two rooms but worth a visit for a massage or facial. And of course the beds are excellent.

Room Tip: Probably a good idea to go higher up, since they do big events on the ground floor, sometimes with l...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Dear Guest

Comments like yours make us feel proud, and motivating us to continue looking for the excellence. Our promise value is offer an innovation and friendly service.

Always welcome to Hilton Bogotá.

Buenos Aires
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bogotá has no subways, no trains. All the transport in this huge city of about 9 million inhabitants depends on cars and buses. As traffic is a big mess, your location here is key. At Carrera 7a and calle 72, the Hilton Bogotá has a convenient location considering downtown and several of the leisure areas, specially for restaurants. Rooms have all a very practical closet between the room itself and bathroom. The Fitting area, located near the pool is big, modern. No steam room unfortunately. The breakfast is very nice and attention is a plus. Book your room in advance prices can jump with high occupation which happens a lot in actual Colombia's economical growth cycle.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Dear Guest

We can see that you are an expert traveler; for this reason your comments are very important for us.

Thank you for sharing your experience and opinion about Hilton Bogotá and our services. We will happy to welcome you back.

South America
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not every Hilton is the same. This is a great one. Nice decor Restaurant with a very good service.
The room is very nice, decorated with a very good taste. I really like the bathroom. Totally recommend it.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for take the time to share your experience in Hilton Bogotá. It was a pleasure to have you at home and we are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectation.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Klaus Ziller

Been to Hilton Bogota? Share your experiences!