“Great rooms and service, a pity the pool was closed” 4 of 5 stars

Special Rate
$89 (USD)
Ranked #13 of 215 hotels in Bogota
Sydney, Australia
“Great rooms and service, a pity the pool was closed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Whilst this hotel is 30mins from the historic centre by taxi, it is a good place to stay: great rooms, friendly service and an amazing breakfast buffet. The coffee bar has some amazing specialty coffees (expensive but great).

The only disappointment was the pool was closed for maintenance (which another guest claimed happened regularly )

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel. So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality.

We apologize for the inconvenience with the pool; we made this maintenance work to improve our services , we hope to show you the changes during your next visit.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bogota, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The Hilton in Bogota is located in the Financial District of Bogota on a main avenue. You find many offices and banks in the area. The well known zona g is walking distance, a gastronomic area with fabulous restaurants. The hotel has very good security, the reception staff are very nice. There is a bar and an outdoor swimming pool at the back of the hotel where events may take place. The only thing I didnt like is that they charge 70 usd or more if you have a visitor to your room. But for the rest the hotel is very convenient for short business stays.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest

On behalf of our team members, we are glad to know you had a great stay with us.

Thank you for your comment; we want to explain you that we have an extra fee (USD30) for an additional person; accomplishing with the Colombia law, all people staying at the Hotel must be register, in case the guest deny to do it the fee is higher as you mentioned.

We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Hamburg, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We enjoyed very friendly service here. There were some minuses, though. Although we are Hilton Honours members, our room was very small (comfortable bed though). The TV conked out twice with a message re the cable connection, though a nice engineer appeared quickly for both instances. The water in the shower does take an age in the early morning to get warm (15 mins+). The large bottle of water on top of the fridge cost the princely sum of 25,000 pesos, which is over 12 dollars. In countries where the water might be considered unsafe for tourists, one would usually expect free bottled water. We had just been in Brazill and Chile at Marriotts where free bottled water appeared in our room each day. Apparently there was slightly cheaper water inside the mini-fridge. The pluses were that we could use the very nice Honours club lounge for breakfast and snacks and cocktails through the day (and where we sourced our water bottles!). And the location is good, far from the old town, but in a safe neighbourhood, near to great restaurants and within walking distance of the best shopping malls.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel and for share with us your experience.

Our maintenance department thank you for your comment regarding the shower, we checked your room and everything is working properly, however please let us know during your next visit any problem we will glad to assist you.

Regarding to the bottle of water, a litter of an imported bottle of Panna water cost 12 dollars because it´s a Italian brand; it is the fitness still mineral water, however, we offer imported and national options brands available with more affordable price.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

St Louis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Friendly staff great location, clean comfortable rooms, great breakfast buffet. The concierge service went above and beyond to get me a package that was misrouted and brought it to me at another location. The mountains were beautiful. Despite the very busy location, the rooms were quiet. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was my pleasure to be a Gold Member guest at the Hilton on a recent visit to Bogota.

I really enjoyed my view from my well appointed room on a high floor.

My check in was very efficient. The Bellman Harrison not only assisted me to my room but he also was able to help me during my entire stay! He was a great help and helped make my stay as enjoyable as it was! William is a Taxi Driver who works with the hotel. He was able to help me several times during my stay as well. Thanks to William I had one of my best meals in Bogota!

The wifi was excellent which was made staying connected a breeze! The gym was fabulous! I really enjoyed the gym.

My only note is that on my checkout I inquired about extending my stay. I was there on the weekend on a weekend rate. I was reminded that the hotel was a business hotel and the availability and rate will be different. Understandably so, however the stress was on "business". I can respect this of course, but the tone of it's delivery (not the difference in price) almost made me as a "weekend" traveler feel less appreciated then a "business" traveler. I believe that the desk was very busy and perhaps this was lost in the moment and it is minor.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Klaus Z, General Manager at Hilton Bogota, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear guest:

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you found your room to your liking and will let Harrison and William know that they helped you to have a great stay with us.

On behalf of our team members we apologize for the inconvenient you mentioned, we want to let you know that the rate do not make a difference on the way our guest are treated.

We hope you give us the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hilton Bogota is well located, silent, confortable, very good breakfast and client oriented staff. I just cannot tell anything about its prices because it was a business travel with all costs paid by the company I work for, but I would recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear guest:

Thanks for staying at our hotel. We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed 4 days in this fantastic hotel in March when I visited Bogota for business, the location is excellent, not big lobby but elegant and warm, all staffs are professional and helpful, my room was clean and modern, not very spacious but just comfortable enough, I paid this 5 star hotel with a great promotional price, must recommend it!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear guest:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the location to your liking. We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area.

Klaus Ziller

Been to Hilton Bogota? Share your experiences!