“Best stay in a Holiday inn ever!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #53 of 244 Hotels in Bogota
Montreal, Canada
“Best stay in a Holiday inn ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

They let me check-in at 6AM (without even me asking for it)...when I arrive after a red eye flight. The airport shuttle is efficient, the gym is awsome. There is a shopping mall 15min walk from there. Very pleasant stay

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Andrea A, Directora de Operaciones at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

We feel happy to know you had a great experience at our hotel, thank you very much for choosing us.

We will be waiting for your visit next time.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Scottsdale, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

So I booked the hotel for 28 days for business in Bogota.

- So on Saturday morning after working late i went down to breakfast at 8 am, when i returned at around 8 20 , i saw the housekeeping cart at my room i thought ok i will go for a walk and by the time house keeping will be done.
I return back to my room at 8 45 and to my surprise, the card was gone, the bed sheets were removed from my bed.
I waited for 30 mins thinking they might come back. They dint. I called the guest service at 9 45 to send house keeping, apparently they dont understand english, which i would not expect from holiday inn staff. but they said they will send someone.
I called them again at 10 15 for bed sheets please, i am tired i need to sleep and rest on bed.

Its almost 11 am now and i am sitting at the workstation with a back ache and waiting for someone to turn up.

HOLIDAY INN, IF YOU ARE READING THIS: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GET BED SHEETS ON BED ? PEOPLE MIGHT NEED TO REST.

- The breakfast is good but the staff always has the look 'oh you again here to eat' comon guys, i have paid for it. They always have this judgemental looks on there face if you try to help yourself for a second glass of juice or bread. Plus, I dont understand how hard it is to keep napkins made of cloth? They have one single paper napkin and if you ask for more, well you get the looks again.
This is ridiculous and I assure you I am not staying at this place again. '

- The rooms are comfortable but a little small , manageable though. Bathrooms are good. Hotel is clean.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Andrea A, Directora de Operaciones at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all our staff we want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, first of all, we apologize for the inconvenience you had with your sheets, we have already designed an action plan with our Housekeeping Department, to follow up this situation and avoid it happens again.
The reason we are here everyday is to give you a great service experience and because of that we appreciate this opportunity for improvement.

If you agree, please send to my e.mail your contact information to manage this case directly.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I had to be traveling to Bogota for business in the middle of July and had received several recommendations from Colleagues about the Holiday Inn Bogota Airport. My arrival started with the usual delays that accompany international travel, I was concerned about getting cleared and luggage in hand in time to take the last shuttle of the day. To my welcome relief, there was someone there to greet me and ensure I made it to the hotel. Check in was smooth as ever and breakfast the next morning was very good with a relatively wide choice. I had an extended work day and found the restaurant served a very nice meal. While I was a guest, it just happened to be my birthday and to my surprise when I returned from a long day, I found a personal note from the Hotel Front Desk Manager (Gregory Gonzalez E.) wishing me happy birthday, there were chocolate dipped strawberries on the desk. When I went to open the room door, I found balloons attached. I travel globally and have stayed in hotels before on my birthday and this is the first time I've received such a nice surprise. Even the Front Desk staff when I was checking out the next day wished me a happy birthday… Just a nice personal touch. Well Done Holiday Inn Bogota Airport!! I will be back!

Room Tip: I would always suggest rooms away from the elevators
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Andrea A, Directora de Operaciones at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Paul,

Our guests are very special to us, and that's why we love to celebrate together their special dates. We hope you come back to visit our hotel soon, it will be a real pleasure to offer you a great and unforgettable experience of service.
Thank you for choosing us, we will be waiting for your visit next time!

Kind Regards,

Bolton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great location, just 10 mins drive away from the airport!

Staff were fantastic as we arrived at 10am, room was available no issues.

Nice, clean hotel, good location but not for social life!

Would use again as the location is good.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Andrea A, Directora de Operaciones at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Is great to know that you had a nice stay at our hotel. Your satisfaction and comfort is our main goal, we hope you come back soon, we will be happy to have you as our guest again.

Thank you for share your experience with us.

Kind Regards,

Sao Paulo, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very comfortable rooms (with 2 double beds), good shower, delicious breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free airport shuttle. Location isn't attractive, though. For those, like us, who just need a good night to sleep between 2 flights, it is perfect! Regarding South American standards, it is a bit pricey and, despite they don't tell you, foreign tourists don't need to add VAT over the hotel rate (ask for it if you are in a leisure trip).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we hope you come to visit our hotel next time. Please don't hesitate to contact our reservations departmentment before your future travel to give you all the information you need.

We will be happy to have you as our guest and offer you a great service experience.

Have a great weekend.

Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This is a fairly new and very nicely designed hotel accessible from the airport by shuttle bus. Although we arrived too late for the shuttle and paid for a van to pick us up, from the airport, late at night. Reception were friendly and helped our tired group to check in quickly.

The rooms and bathrooms are very nicely designed and comfortable. The free wifi works well. Breakfast was also terrific. It is certainly one of the best Holiday Inns that I have tried in many different countries.

Our stay in the hotel was very rushed, but it is very convenient if you are in transit and need easy access to the airport, rather than going downtown.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Fernanda T, Revenue Manager at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your lovely comments about Holiday Inn Bogotá Airport Hotel.

We really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you soon.

Sincerely

Maria Fernanda Tirado Lozano
Revenue Manager.
Delray Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Great location greta to Bogota airport, about 15 minutes away by taxi. Good to stay at if you have a long trip to Colombia and are then heading to other parts of the country. Decent gym. Really nice bathrooms and beds etc. Much nicer than Holiday Inns located in the USA...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Fernanda T, Revenue Management at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments, I am very pleased you were so happy with your stay, I will forward your lovely review to the rest of the team.

Looking forward to welcome you again

Sincerely