“All very well.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson AR Hotel Bogota Airport

You added Radisson AR Hotel Bogota Airport to your Saves list
Radisson AR Hotel Bogota Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Carrera 60 No. 22-99, Bogota, Colombia (Formerly Ar Hotel Salitre)   |
Offers & Announcements
Weekend Promotion 15% OFF
Ranked #29 of 236 Hotels in Bogota
Micanopy, Florida
“All very well.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Although apparently this hotel is more directed to the business traveler, we had a very good experience. This has many advantages ..... the proximity to the airport from the city and the breakfast was as you'd wish any guest to. Bogota is a city full of life and we find excellent shopping in this.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Hotel_ar_salitre, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Radisson AR Hotel Bogota Airport, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Appreciated Guest,

Thank you for taking a time to write about us. Its very rewarding for us to know that our guest are satisfied.

We hope you can visit us soon to surprise you with great experiences

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Seville, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The hotel is really good, with a lot of good details.

The rooms have plenty of space, confortable furnitures, including the amaizing confortable bed, wide window, the bathroom is very confortable,

It is very clean, with a lot of options for snacks, and drinks at reasonable prices.

The breakfast is correct, the restaurant is very good and not expensive. There is very good live music almost all the evenings at the lobby bar, this creates a great atmosphere.

The gym is small but with high quality machines and good details, like towels, water. I think that the gym is not mentioned in the hotel's web site.

The staff of the hotel is really warm and kind.

It is located in a quiet area, but a little bit far from restaurant and night clubs.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_ar_salitre, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Radisson AR Hotel Bogota Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Respected guest,

Thank you for take a few minutes to write about us. We hope you can stay with us in your next trip, to surprise you with an excellent experience.

Salzburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Good Hotel for Business-Travels. Nice rooms. Free Wlan and free gym. Food became better. Near to Airport, near to Finance district. Area is not the most attractive in Bogotá, but ok! Shopping center in walking distance. Shuttle service available directly at the Hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Leverkusen, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I arrived after a long transatlantic flight on a Sunday evening and, having negotiated the tight security to enter the property was greeted cordially by the concierge/bellboys and accompanied to the reception area. I then was told that I was to have a room on the 19th Executive floor and was whisked up to a separate, private check in at the reception at that level. I was made to feel extremely welcome. My room was very clean, spacious and functional. I was very grateful for the huge, comfortable bed after the long journey. The shower was also big with one of those rain forest type shower heads. Lovers of L'Occitane toileteries will be delighted. I was grateful for the coffee making facilities in the room with some lovely local Colombian ground coffee. The TV system needs a bit of getting used to. In fact, I gave up and spent the little time I had in the room logging in with the free WLAN and sleeping.
Each morning I had my breakfast in the small dining room on the 9th floor - it faces south with a prison facility in the middle distance. The personal attention was very friendly if rather overpowering. I'm the sort of guy who prefers a quiet breakfast without having to spend too much time making small talk to the waiters and desk staff, but being the only guest on three of the four mornings, this was a challenge.
I never sampled the other hotel facilites. If I had to bleat, it would be about the surprising amount of noise from outside. I had expected better sound protection from the constant police/ambulance sirens all night and especially the beep beep beep of reversing lorries in a warehouse just below my room - 19 floors below.

Room Tip: I recommend asking for a north facing room in the hope that it will be quieter than the one I had wh...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was picked up from airport on time even though flight was late. Room was big, clean, modern and very nice. The only real negatives were the restaurant which I felt had over fussy food and the cost of alcohol in the bar, but that might be a Colombian rather than a hotel issue. Would stay again but perhaps eat out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Close to the airport with shutle service for free. Pease call before in order to beign listed, a local guy will be expecting you at the airport.Hotel located in a quiet zone, not a lot of traffic.
Excellent room service, wifi to be improved.
Nice Bar with show some days.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I come often to Bogota, and I used to stay at the Capital and the Sheraton, which are very good hotels. I had to go to the AR Salitre, and I'm sticking with it. Great bright silent rooms, plenty of space, ample desk, plenty of space to drop your bags. And the restaurant, although the menu is not huge, the meat selection is outstanding, and main courses are very well prepared. Sweets is not the strong point, but they are adequate. Then, it is a five minute walk (but better take an hotel taxi to go if you're not thoroughly familiar with the city and the general precautions needed there) to a very big shopping mall called "Gran Estacion". I made this my hotel to stay. The one thing is that, unlike the Sheraton, Hyatt and Capital (that are in the same neighborhood), there are NO restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. So, you eat at the hotel or take a taxi. But since I do not go out much, this doe not bother me.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Appreciated Guest,

We hope you can visit us soon to surprise you with great experiences

Best regards,

Been to Radisson AR Hotel Bogota Airport? Share your experiences!