I m very picky client , very hard to please, I was ok with this hotel , let me say all the mistakes :
1. all the rooms can hear each other , if somebody not sleeping next door you can hear it. you can hear all what hjappening outside your window ... but I think its a general mistake of all the houses in Bogota ... one glass windows all the time all the places.
2. one lady from the staff was very rood to me .
3. very difficult was find an adapter for electricity . its not like in europe , and not like in uae ... its small one
4. at night is becoming very cold in the room since all the houses in Bogota are having the same temperatura like in the street.
5. parking underground become paying at the end and very big amount of money , nice surprise :)
6.the room was small
Now good things,,,
all the staff except one lady is very friendly and helpful also its very clean !!!! very clean ... one more time - very clean !
good bed , very comfy !
good location , nice neibourhood !
good price for 4 stars , but tis not 4 stars in real
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Barbara Real Hotel is conveniently located at the beautiful and historic place of Santa Barbara on the north of the city. An outstanding place surrounded by shopping centres, financial centres, hospitals and high-streets. In addition we are just from walking distance to the historic town of Usaquen now full of exclusive restaurants, bars, clubs and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Santa Barbara Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.