“Best option near the airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #6 of 235 Hotels in Bogota
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Best option near the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This must be one of the best Marriott Properties I have ever stayed in. My first visit was 3 years ago and I was impresse that the property still looks as sharp or better that my last visit. Wll definately stay here again if I go back to BOG.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Mr.Wilhelm,

We are so glad to hear your comments about our hotel. It is a pleasure for us to ensure that every time you stay with us you see the hotel in a better condition. Thank you for your comments and we hope to serve you in a future stay.

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This hotel is top notch! Staff bend over backwards to make sure your stay is perfect, the rooms are very modern and clean and the Bath and Body works toiletries were a nice surprise. The breakfast buffet is one of the best I've had, including made to order eggs. There is a nice indoor lounge/bar area and also an outdoor lounge area sitting alongside a beautiful pond.

Security is tight all over this neighborhood, which I thought was nice to see. Every time you walk into the hotel they wave a wand over your body and have a dog sniff your bag/purse. A couple of us walked all over this area and never felt anything but completely safe!

Highly recommend this hotel... you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
It is a pleasure for us to hear these comments about our hotel. We work very hard to give you the best service and it is imperative for us all the security procedures to make you feel very comfortable and secure. Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Please share this letter with the entire staff of the Bogota Marriott Hotel. I would like all of you to know how very much I appreciated your warm and welcoming smiles at every encounter. The consideration, attention, and courtesy rendered to me during my stay by every Bogota Marriott employee were impressive, impeccable, and deserving of special comment.

Each staff member with whom I came in contact was attentive,
cordial, and considerate which made my stay memorable and comfortable.
In addition, questions and requests were handled in a most expeditious manner and a responsive attentiveness.

The affectionate ambience that the staff created in rendering hotel
amenities was an extraordinarily welcoming feature. In my opinion, the management and staff of the Bogota Marriott represent the very best of the Marriott Hotel Corporation.

Muchas gracias!

Room Tip: This is an extraordinary hotel that offers every amenity to its guests in a warm and affectionate ma...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Dear Mr. Craig,

First, we want to thank you for take the time to share your opinion about the hotel and services. We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay. It is our mission; serve you with the better service. We hope you stay with us in the future.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have stayed many nights at the Bogota Marriott Hotel and want to recognize Geraldine Cardozo for her professional, charming, hospitable service to me. She goes out of her way to make my stay the most enjoyable as I am far away from home. Whenever I am in Bogota I will only stay the the Marriott hotel because of the excellent service from all of the staff, including Geraldine! Big thanks to her for all of her help.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear guest.
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Bogota Marriott. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share your review with Geraldin who will be more than happy of your comments about her excellent service.
I'm delighted to hear that you would stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.
Phoenix, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Very close to the airport. Arranged for free shuttle at BOG and driver was 30 min late but apologized and guys pitching for cabs pointed me in the right direction. Friendly people and had time to take some pesos out of the ATM in the airport. Hotel itself super clean and safe. Metal detectors and dogs sniffing at entrance although it's probably overkill in modern day bogota. Stayed 4 nights and ventured the 15 min cab rides into the heart of the city all 3 days. Staff was super awesome and very friendly. Rooms like you'd expect comfortable clean and safe. Hotel is in mostly a commercial area and not a ton to do around it but there are a few restaurants and shops within wailing distance. Also a big mall not too far away but that's not my thing. The sushi in the bar downstairs is, well, about what you'd expect from a city of 8k feet, ok but definitely had much better. Would I recommend the hotel? For sure. Just know you've got to rent a car or taxi to most things fun. It is close to the airport though.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear clarkkr79.
Thank you so much for your review of your experience in our property.
We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed our accommodations, restaurant and service from our staff. I would like to apologize for delayed shuttle service. Your feedback allows us to improve our service every day and we will take the corrective actions.
Thank you again for your comments and for recommending our hotel. We hope to serve you again.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is one of the best Marriott I have ever been. Rooms are excellent, breakfast is very good and restaurants are also very good. If you like Sushi dont hesitate to try the ones at the hotel. Service is also execellent and all the staff is very friendly.

Dear victorg23
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am happy to hear that you received great service from our staff and enjoyed our restaurant specially our Tanoshii Sushi bar.
It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to your return.
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stayed in a studio suite which was phenomenal. Very clean, exceptionally appointed, and literally one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. The restaurant and food are well above average. The property is safe and quiet.

The staff, while very friendly, tend to be hit-or-miss when it comes to speaking and understanding English. Fair enough, as Spanish is the native language, but I do think they may want to place more emphasis on this as they have a large portion of U.S. and British guests.

Overall, I would highly recommend this property. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Lisa S.
Thank you for taking the time to share details of your stay. I appreciate you have chosen the Bogota Marriott Hotel and I am so pleased to hear that you received exceptional service and 5-star experiences.
Thank you for your recommendations and we hope to see you soon.

Been to Bogota Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!