“This hotel is 1st class, the cleanest, safest and best” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free breakfast+Wi-Fi+Spa
Ranked #4 of 236 Hotels in Bogota
San Antonio, Texas
“This hotel is 1st class, the cleanest, safest and best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This marriott hotel has the best service, it is the cleanest and high efficiency Marriott I've ever stayed in, definetely an example of how to treat travelers, strongly recommend it! The hotel workers seem happy to work there and it shows in their attitude and service, other hotels should visit to learn what hospitality is all about.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
juanpie, Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for this great review. I truly appreciate what you wrote. We strive for guest satisfaction and comments like this one make me believe we're doing it right. Hospitality is all about caring. If I can say one thing we do at the hotel is care about our guests and, as you say, happy associates equals happy guests. I'll do everything in my hands to make sure our associates are happy to work here and they keep demonstrating it with their great attitude and impeccable service.
I hope to see you back during your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The Marriott Bogota is a great hotel. The hotel is sparking clean and they have great service. The staff in general is amazing, but incredible in the Executive Lounge on the 10th floor. They have a full breakfast in the lounge, and I have never seen another hotel with as many offerings. Also, they serve snacks in the evenings that are very good.

The pool and spa are both very nice with a whirlpool and steam room that can be used by the guests. Also, the area of the hotel is great in a very safe neighborhood hear a mall. This will be the only hotel that I stay at in the future in Bogota.

Room Tip: I would stay on the 10th floor Executive Level if possible.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful comment. 5 out of 5 tells me we are doing things right and makes me proud of our product and our service. This is what we live for. I'll make sure and pass on your comment to our staff at the Executive Lounge. They'll be happy to read it.
All of us here at the Bogota Marriott will be more than glad to serve you again during your next stay.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I got in a few nights ago. So far our stay has been great. Comfy beds, bathroom is nice, clean. They even have a pillow menu!!!!! I suggest choosing a pillow from the menu as the pillows that are in the room are lumpy (like golfballs). The breakfasts are great. They are fresh and lots of choices to choose from. Even lactose-free milk (for us that can't have).
Fresh fruit in your room.
Bath and Body Works products in the bathrooms.
Rooms are nice and quite.

The airconditioning rattles a bit and when you turn the A/C on, the room doesn't cool off (no matter how low you turn the temp). Kinda frustrating.

Lumpy pillows: problem solved with pillow service from menu in room
Rattling A/C: Oh well, I can deal
Room doesn't cool off and it's hard to get a good nights sleep: Well, I'm still having to try and adjust to this.

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and liked our beds and rooms in general. Great to hear that you were able to choose the pillow you liked from our pillows menu. I'm sorry to hear about the problems with the A/C when trying to cool your room. I will personally verify what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again.
I hope to see you back soon when travel plans bring you back to Bogota.
Union, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Bogota Marriott Hotel was really nice. It was very trendy and nicely decorated. The rooms were comfortable and very clean.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast is awesome and very diverse!

But, be aware that when walking into the hotel property, you will be wanded by security and bomb-sniffing dogs will sniff your luggage!

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your comment. I'm glad you enjoyed our property and that the staff was friendly and helpful during your stay. I'm sure that our chef will be very happy to know you found our breakfast awesome and diverse. We dedicate a lot of time and energy to make this a reality. Regarding security and bomb-sniffing dogs at hotel entrance is just part of our security protocols and, rest assure that, even uncomfortable sometimes, it is all thinking about our guests.
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Great Marriott product close to the airport. This hotel offers a clean comfortable room with nice and comfortable beds and beautiful appointments. iPod dock and large television are what you would expect from this caliber of hotel. The lobbey area and the restaurant are modern and bright, boasting a wonderful breakfast buffet with many items which can be difficult to find in Columbia. The staff is warm and inviting and very good at speaking English. Transportation to and from the airport and around the local area is easy to find and secure with pre-screened drivers. The bar can be a little pricey but there are several restaurants actually attached to the same building as the Marriott. This is a solid luxury hotel for business and early morning airport departures!

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review. We are very proud of our product and service and comments like "This is a solid luxury hotel..." really make our day. We dedicate much effort on personnel selection so that our guests find them warming and inviting.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I like this hotel in general! The location couldn't be better close to the airport, salitre plaza mall, bus terminal, la gran estacion mall. The hotel is modern with a few restaurants that I didn't have the chance to try them. The rooms are very well kept and modern. I really love the Spa; specially the steam room by far is the hottest one so far that i had been. The Swimming pool has a nice size and the exercise machines are very decent. The service was weak! I had a few issues that can be resolve with better management and training. The room was a little be hot but over all it was very good experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel, its location, the rooms and our spa. We do every effort to provide our guests with the most warming experience while at the hotel. Our priority is guest satisfaction and "weak service" is something we do not tolerate. I will personally pass on your review to our associates to make sure we all remember the reason why we are in the hospitality business.
Once again, thank you for writing. Hope to see you back in your next visit to Bogota.
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

From check-in the staff at this Marriott facility were very gracious and professional. We received a beautiful room. The facility was clean and comfortable. All of the staff, from maintenance and security to the management we saw, were very focused on providing a great experience for the guests. Wonderful breakfast buffett.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mr. Jordan C
Thank you so much for your comments. We truly appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I'm glad you found our staff gracious and professional. We put every effort on making this a reality for all our guests.
Thank you for the privilege to serve you. We hope to see you soon.

Been to Bogota Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!