“Go and get your vertical adrenalin kick!!!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #5 of 49 Activities in La Paz
Type: Sports Complexes, Sports
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Go and get your vertical adrenalin kick!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I just dropped in the 17.floor of the Hotel Presidente to check out what La Paz`s adventure business has to offer...10 minutes later i had my first 50 metres of vertical adrenalin rush as a spider(wo)man in my life, a gorgeous view over the city and the annual street parade of the "Gran Poder" underneath my feet.......what more could you want ???
What else to recommend: face forward and enjoy the free fall- Be crazy and hungry for life !!!!!

Visited June 2012
Bgoood, Owner at Urban Rush Bolivia, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Furbalista! We are glad you loved it! Keep on taking life by the horns! Let the good times roll!

La Paz
“A RUSH YOU WONT FORGET!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Not many people can say they jumped out of a building dressed as a superhero, after Urban Rush you can!! So much fun, such a rush and definitely do the two jump special as it takes one go to get your feet underneath you so to speak, then the second time you can really let loose!! DO IT! you will not regret it!!!

Visited September 2012
Thanks for the review, we are really happy you loved your drops!
Melbourne, Australia
“OMG What a RUSH!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

One of the highlights of my stay in La Paz !!! I highly recommend this activity! I'm not one that would normally do this. I can tell you it is very safe, the staff did everything to lift my confidence and gave me an experience I will not forget for a long time.

Visited August 2012
Bgoood, Owner at Urban Rush Bolivia, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Cheers! We're so glad you loved it!