We stayed at the hotel Rosario on two separate locations and loved it. The rooms are large, clean, warm and beautifully decorated with the Bolivian textiles. There is electric heater in the room as well if you will feel cold. The hotel has a very good restaurant as well. The wi-fi works very well, including in the rooms. The breakfast was great and included fresh coffee, tea, juice, fruits, yogurt, bread, jam, cheese, ham, eggs, pancakes. However what makes this hotel really special is their staff. Everyone were very nice and helpful, answered all our questions about La Paz, booked us taxis and in general made as very welcome at the hotel. If we will come back to La Paz we will definitely stay at hotel Rosario again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. We are currently offering food and drink specials for the World Cup in our 3rd floor cafe. Stop by during a game for buy one get free beer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz