This quaint older hotel in downtown La Paz is a little gem in the midst of a chaotic city. The rooms are spacious and even have a heater in each room. The showers are great and have plenty of hot water. Even though it is an older hotel, the facilities are modern and everything is kept in immaculate shape. The best thing about this hotel is the staff however. They were all extremely friendly and helpful and were always willing to take the time to answer all of my questions or to point me in the right direction to buy stuff or to see stuff in La Paz. I will definitely return to this hotel the next time I am in La Paz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. We are currently offering food and drink specials for the World Cup in our 3rd floor cafe. Stop by during a game for buy one get free beer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz