It will be no surprise to you that there are cheaper options available in La Paz. However, if you decide to splurge, this is one of the places to do it. The staff provide excellent service and speak great English if your Spanish is not up to par. The location is also exceptional - within walking distance of a TON of shopping and the somewhat interesting "Witches Market". They have a great onsite restaurant here where you can enjoy llama steak at a reasonable price.
The room was also very clean and the shower was GREAT! This was also the most comfortable bed we had in Bolivia and you'll need it to sleep in this altitude!
You won't regret the choice to stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center of the touristic place of La Paz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.