We were blown away by the friendliness of the staff. The girls behind reception have a constant genuine smile and are happy to help you in any way they can. The hotel is conveniently set in the center, close to the witches market, San Francisco cathedral and local (touristy) shops and markets. The restaurant is top. The food is high class and the waiters give you a Michelin star service. Breakfast was good as well, with a full range of fresh and hot options. Great view from the cafe on the top floor that offers lunch and small snacks.
I highly recommend this place.
The room was a tad on the small side though, but very cozy and clean!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. We are currently offering food and drink specials for the World Cup in our 3rd floor cafe. Stop by during a game for buy one get free beer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz