Rosario was recommended by a friend and with good review on Tripadvisor, it could not go wrong. We stayed there for 3 nights in Sep 2012 and came back for another night after our Amazon trip.
The best part was the staff; always smile, always ready to help, printing boarding pass, getting a cab, telling how much it cost, etc.
The hotel location is at the middle of everything so we just walked around to every place.
We left tips for the waiter, waitress when we charged to our room but when we checked out, tips were not charged in our bill. We told the front desk about it but they could not do anything and said it was OK. We felt bad about it because they did a good job serving us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. We are currently offering food and drink specials for the World Cup in our 3rd floor cafe. Stop by during a game for buy one get free beer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz