No more than when we checked in and unloaded the car, we pulled the bedspread back for our son to nap and found long black hairs between the sheets, gross! When we complained, the management moved us to a room they knew we wouldn't be able to stay in even though they knew we needed a room for two nights. So the next morning they said we couldn't stay and would have to repackage our stuff and move to a room on the second floor, even though there was a room right next door from where we were, that in the end we stayed in. All this made for a VERY Stressful, family reunion to say the least. Not to mention the mildew chlorine smell in the commons area by the pool. Would never stay there again!
You have no recent hotel searches.