“VERY GOOD HOTEL!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baie des Anges Apart Hotel

You added Baie des Anges Apart Hotel to your Saves list
Baie des Anges Apart Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Rambla Costanera, Parada 27, Pinares, Punta del Este 20100, Uruguay   |
Ranked #16 of 67 Hotels in Punta del Este
Sao Paulo, SP
“VERY GOOD HOTEL!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2010

Very nice hotel!! Amazing view!! The room is very confortable and clean. The pool has a nice view to the ocean!!! Exceeded expectations!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2009

We were recommended to this hotel by the Punta Del Este tourism and all I can say is I am kicking myself because this is such a perfect place. As I write this review I am looking outside my beautiful suite into the beautiful ocean which is so close I feel I can touch the water. The suite is gorgeous. Beautiful tiles, a full balcony, comfortable bed, a dining room area, and stunning bathroom. It is the only hotel we have ever been to that has its own alarm system for each room - in addition to a safe deposit box and a card for entering the facility. Breakfast is served in your room at your leisure and includes homemade croissants which are to die for. Not to mention it has its own spa services for massages. All of this for $ 120.00 per night - my gosh I feel like I am robbing Punta Del Este because we got such a great deal. I would recommend this place to everyone I meet. This is true value, true ambiance, and the true essence of Punta Del Este. PS - we ever have free Internet in the room and a swimming pool - what more can I ask for....

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Baie des Anges Apart Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baie des Anges Apart Hotel

Address: Rambla Costanera, Parada 27, Pinares, Punta del Este 20100, Uruguay
Location: Uruguay > Maldonado Department > Punta del Este
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Spa Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #16 of 67 Hotels in Punta del Este
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Baie des Anges Apart Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Baie des Anges Apart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Baie des Anges Apart Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.