“Did not stay for dinner - much too noisy” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Ground Floor, Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers, Street # 10 | Al Zahiyah (Tourist Club Area), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
+971 2 697 9011
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 1,706 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The live Teppanyaki cooking experience and the charm of a contemporary American-Japanese restaurant make Benihana one of the finest places to dine in the capital.
near Geneva
“Did not stay for dinner - much too noisy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The short menu did not really suit us - the cooking counter was full of kids and everyone was yelling. Did not like the layout either, so we just walked out before ordering.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fouadhamade, Manager at Benihana, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear Ann,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor

I would like to apologize for the fact that we failed to live up to your expectations on this occasion.

“Tepenyaki was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is my first Benihana visit, so I can't compare this to other parts of the world.
I booked in the Tepenyaki section. The show was good but the food was average. Maybe because I came in with high expectations from all the hype I heard about this place. Service was great but Value for money this place can do better.
Also, as other reviewers indicated this would be great for family/kids too.

Visited October 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Benihana, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Benihana.

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and our Director of food and beverage for immediate investigation and action.

P.O.Box 45200 Abu Dhabi U.A.E
“Benihana Everywhere we go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

always a nice option to entertain your kids with a hibachi meal. Benihana in Abu Dhabi raised the bar a little in terms of staff interaction with guests... good food & atmosphere as usual.

Visited September 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Benihana, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Antonio,

Thank you for sharing your very nice comments and recommending Benihana on trip advisor. Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have succeeded in delivering.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Not the Benihana in the US!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Yes, the chef will do the crazy magic show at the cooking table, but don't expect the food to taste good. He douses everything in soy sauce only. My filet tasted exactly like my husband's chicken. All were overly salty.
Also, spent 15 minutes explaining we were due a 15% discount for being hotel guests. Took 2 servers and a manager to get it resolved. Left annoyed and overly salted. Not coming back.

Visited October 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Benihana, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Sara,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.

We do pride ourselves on the services that we offer in the hotel and restaurants

“Food & fun together”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

If you would like to have a delicious food accompanied by a funny chef, take your family including kids to Benihana. Excellent service of excellent food. Reserve your seat next to tepanyaki section!

• Visited August 2013