“Sadly disappointing evening” 3 of 5 stars
Review of HATAM

HATAM
Marina Mall, West Corniche Road, Qasr Al Amouage, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Improve this listing
Ranked #360 of 1,621 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Persian
Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Takeout
“Sadly disappointing evening”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have been several times before to hatam in marina mall. Last night was disappointing. Service was unhelpful and they were uninterested.
I ordered lamb with french fries and chicken with fries. It came with rice which makes me violently ill no offwr of correcting my order he dumped it in front of me shrugged and walked away. The manager did a token sorry and walked away so I ended up with my husbands meal.
Seriously unimpressed

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Don't waste your time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

while the service was fine and the restaurant was nicely decorated, the food was very lacking and the prices were much higher than I'd have liked for the quality. The meat was greasy and not tasty, and was served with french fries which I feel completely threw off the entire meal. Afterwards, I did not feel very well and felt as if I had a slight allergic reaction to the food (which is odd because I have no known food allergies). Overall the experience was rather negative and I do not recommend it.

Visited June 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great food and value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I always enjoy coming to Hatams the one in Marina Mall on the 3rd floor has easy parking as well which always helps. Great freshly prepared food, wide selection, you are never rushed here which is lovely, great fresh juice as well. Portions are large so do ask for a take away box Thanks!

Visited February 2013
San Diego, California
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

After a day of touring and walking seeing the sights, I was getting really hungry. I stopped into the Marina Mall to use the facilities and get away from the heat. I picked this restaurant at random, which I do a lot on holiday, and I was not disappointed. The food was very good. I tried the combo of fish, beef, and chicken. Everything was moist. I find a lot of times the chicken to very very dry. It was so moist I got it confused with the fish. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jalandhar
“Amazing Iranian Food ... Must Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Another finger licking restaurant in Abu Dhabi. Wonderful Iranian food. Swift service, acceptable pricing, wonderful location - we were seated in the balcony and there was an indoor thunderstorm and rainfall right next to us in the mall :-) That was nice addition :-). I have especially always loved the salad at the beginning of each Persian meal - some greens, cheese, bread, walnuts. And the food is anyways awesome.

• Visited December 2012