“Fabulous sea food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Finz

Finz
Ground Floor, Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers, Street # 10 | Al Zahiyah (Tourist Club Area), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
+971 2 644 3011
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 1,621 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: As the name suggests, Finz offers a wide variety of seafood in a relaxed and stylish atmosphere. The restaurant, located at the end of the jetty in front of the Beach Wing overlooking the sea.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Fabulous sea food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Returned again last weekend, my husband insists he doesn't like sea food, funny because he always eats it here. I think I have finaly convinced him. We both had lobster bisque and Calamari, both where spot on. We had the Sea Bass done in salt for 2 people, fabulous. Each time i come here i am trying to have something different on the menu, eventually working my way through it, could take a while!
One wish.....a Friday Brunch Buffet so we get to sample some different dishes, now that would be a brunch and a half!
Yes it's expensive, but hey it's not somewhere you would go every night of the week, worth every penny in my opinion.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jalal N, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear vonone

Thank you from your beautifull feedback after your dining experience at Finz.

It is really great to read that your husband is enjoying ourseafood despite not being a fan of this cuisine.
I have shared you nice comments with our chef and he appreciates your gestures

we look forward to welcoming you next time to our Brunch at essence as well where we offer three outlets Essence Buffet ,Bruahaus German and Benihana Japanese open city in one time.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Splended lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I realy enjoying my lunch and the service lead by Mr Dante is imppecable.

I will come back here again as this is my favourite Seafood Restaurant

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jalal N, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Natasha157

Thank you for your continuous support and loyalty to our restaurants at Beach rotana,Abu Dhabi

It is always encouraging to read those nice comments nad we hope we stay at your level of satisfaction

Your personal commendation to our colleague Dante was gladly passed on to him and he appreciates your gestures.

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future

Sydney
“A very pleasant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Food, service and location was superb for the last night of our holiday. Extensive menu and wine list. Food was nicely presented and delicious. Very expensive however. Our meal cost more than our three nights accommodation at another hotel!

Visited July 2012
Jalal N, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Dear Bretlyn

Thank you for the posting on Trip advisor following your dining experience at finz

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your meal

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Sanaa, Yemen
“Great Fish, Terrible View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I love eating at this restaurant as the food is excellent. Situated in the Beach Rotana Hotel, you cannot go wrong with anything on the menu. My wife's favorite is the Sole Meunier which is as ood as you will find anywhere in Paris. My only complaint is that the construction across the river is hideously ugly and shows no sign of every coming to an end. Recommend you sit inside and focus on the food.

Visited August 2011
Jalal N, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Dear alleydw

Thank you for the very nice post ontrip advisor following your visit to Finz

I am proud to read that you enjoyed the food and your wife enjoyed the Sole Meunier

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Cheshire
“Very pretty location for a restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Interesting location over the sea inlet and of course it sells a lot of fish

Visited July 2012
Graeme U, Manager at Finz, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear barryCheshire,

Greetings from Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi and thank you for the review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your experience in Finz and have shared your compliments with all colleaguesl.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire team I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Graeme Ure