“Awful” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Ground Floor, Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers, Street # 10 | Al Zahiyah (Tourist Club Area), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
+971 2 697 9000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 1,621 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: The award winning Rodeo Grill at the Beach Rotana is Abu Dhabi's first steakhouse. The large green leather chairs add greatly to the traditional steakhouse feel and so do the juicy steaks that you will see on the menu.
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had one of the worst experience in an steakhouse. First of all the waiter for giving me a wine he took 10 minutes for let me tasting it. After that to make in a short I ordered a wagyu ribeye marbling score 9 medium. They brought me an old bad conserved piece of meat, at first taste you can feel that the meat was in the refrigerator from more than three days open!!!! And moreover the meat was well done, incompetents and ignorant. Crappy service. My friend asked for a risotto, you know the risotto was overcooked and tasteless. They removed from the bill my steak ( thank god, otherwise I'd ask to the coroner since when the body was in my dish) and finally I paid 440 AED for a shrimp cocktail, onion soup, tasteless risotto, one perier and two glasses of argentian wine. Avoid this restaurant as plague.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.It was disappointing to note that you didn't enjoy your stay with us.

We do pride ourselves on the services that we offer in the hotel and restaurants

I would like to apologize for the fact that we failed to live up to your expectations on this occasion.

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and our Director of food and beverage for immediate investigation and action.

The Rodeo Grill's team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

“6 stars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

The food and service were both impeccable.

I had the Scallops to start followed by the Surf 'n' Turf. Both were amazing, the lobster in particular was cooked to perfection.

Thank you Akesh and all the other waiters and staff for a great meal and evening.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Nick,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review on trip advisor following your visit to Rodeo Grill.

Akesh and the team has been complimented & recognized for going the extra mile to wow you, & I have also shared your positive feedback with the rest of the hotel team.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Good meal at The Rodeo Grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Dined here on the 31st of October. Found staff to be very helpful and eager to please. Overall all the food was very good and well prepared with a good selection of starters and steaks from around the world. We had a crab cake starter that was excellent , my son had stilton stuffed mushroom again very well presented.

We both had steaks for main they were cooked as requested and were well presented. If I was to be over critical the béarnaise sauce was clealy placed in a hot vessel - as bearnaise is butter sauce due to this it was split but this was changed when I mentioned it.

An expensive meal but worth it in my opinion

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Rodeo Grill.

London, United Kingdom
“Good steak, nice restaurant but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The Rodeo Grill is a decent steakhouse in Abu Dhabi. The choice of menu is good and the steak doesn't disappoint. Lots of good sides and sauces to enjoy as well. It is expensive though so lean towards more of just a special occasion type place.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“No. 1 !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

A really great place with excellent food and impeccable service.
Maybe one of the best dinners we had in Abu Dhabi. Well done Rotana! Worth the money!

Visited October 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear Giovanni,

It is a great reward to read that you enjoyed your meal, and thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback

The Rodeo Grill team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.