“For long stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramee Guestline Hotel Apartments I

You added Ramee Guestline Hotel Apartments I to your Saves list
Ramee Guestline Hotel Apartments I
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hamdan Street 16135 | Hamdan, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #85 of 118 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Chennai (Madras), India
“For long stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The daily room service is good and all cloths on bed & towel will refreshed daily basis.
Wifi facility is available and no need to take private internet connection from etisalat. Hospital, malls and corniche beach are walk able distance from the hotel.
This nice hotel for long stay with family.

Room Tip: Corner rooms will have sun light
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

i stayed here for 2 nites, the location is in the middle of city, but there is nothing much to explore around this area. Make sure get the business card from the hotel, because most of the taxi cant find this hotel. Luckily this area has a huge hospital (forgot the name), we just named the hospital and the taxi driver knew where to drop us.

The bedroom is spacious, but the linen has a strange smell. The kitchen fully equipped, but the refrigerator has bad smell, even we cleaned it, but still cant get rid the odors.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I lived in a one bedroom appartment for more than 1.5 years at this hotel. Loved the service and attitude of the staff (specially the sales manager Ansar). This place gives you a homely feeling. Its not like a hotel. However the service is nice. The location is in a very very cramped up location. Its always difficult to find a parking here. If u will be renting a car, then this is a place to avoid. I will definately recommend this place to anyone!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Abu Dhabi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

Me and my partner,stayed here as we were in the process of searching a suitable property for our self. And as if property search was not enough to exhaust us, whenever we came back there was always a problem waiting for us at the front office.
Later we found one villa but was not ready yet.

And no matter how much their staff would pretend professionalism, they would always manage to annoy us one way or the other. Not that they wanted to, but they were just not able enough for the job.

We briefed the staff, that if we want to leave we will inform you by 12:00 pm on that day (as our villa maintenance staff could only update us about the progress by 12:00 pm). In all othercases please consider that we are staying and our key should be active. I am working on Sadiyat Island and will pay what ever is due in the evening on my return.

The front office confirmed that this is okay with them.

But many a times when I am at work the staff would call me saying sir the checkout time has passed and please come and give us the money if you wish to continue.
I got 5 calls with a difference of 20 mins - even though I clearly informed them that I am staying not leaving.
On my return I spoke with the Front Office Supervisor about this and gave him the same brief about my situation and asked him if this is okay. To which he confirmed this is okay, said sorry for the behaviour. I asked him if he needed any assurance or warranties to which he said not required and promised this would not repeat.

Well it did repeat! and many times. They had only one female staff (who aparently had amnesia - as she never knew what was going on) and the rest in the fornt office were not so courteous specially when calling and asking rent for the day....this is like what he said, "... sir when will you come......tchh (sound made by touching the tongue behind the upper incisors and pulling down) ... please hurry... no one informed us..... okay okay"

Coming to the room. We were initially given a studio. The linens were old and grey in color (not white) the bed cover smelled like a marsh on a dark cold night. The floor tiles were stained orange in some places. The walls were having a lot of weired designs beacause of seepage. The room smelled damp. Only one towel was placed.

And in response to my complaint. We were transfered to a one bedroom apt. Which was no better.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

This is a Awsome Hotel,what a restuarent & Beach few away from hotel, Hotel Facilities & Infrasturcture there all are awsome.....

• Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ukraine- Egypt- Emirates
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2009

We wanted to stay in this hotel for 1 month because we could not find flat, we booked and we came ... Terrible , kitchen is dirty , the oven is not there, they said they will bring small electrical, one towel for all the room ! We asked for the other room , they showed again .. it was the same dirty and dirty , but only with oven .. first impression was when we came to the area, its very crowed place with no parking , and poor building wich mostly with indians big families, and the hotel has the same specific smell!! every place smells like this , and elevator the same , plus people smoke in elevators

• Liked — The staff is very helpful and nice , they work really very good. the rooms are very big.
  • Disliked — Everything is bad in the hotel, smell, elevators, dirty , no complite things in the room.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2008

Ramee garden is a budget hotel, for the price you pay the services are sufficient.

However the one down Al fala street (passport road) does not have a resturant but the staff are helpful and courteous.

• Liked — value for money
  • Disliked — no resturant
  • Stayed January 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Ramee Guestline Hotel Apartments I? Share your experiences!