“Relaxing” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Al Raha Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Expedia.com Asiatravel.com
Al Raha Beach Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Raha Corniche, Abu Dhabi 38616, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #30 of 116 hotels in Abu Dhabi
alain uae
“Relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Greeting
I like my visit so much there i will go there again they were very helpful&nice it was a nice vacation with my family already it is alraha and we get it there every small thing was for the happiness of all guests and the smiles were the signs appear on all the staff there it was a very lovley vacation I garante if back
Best regards

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Diana A, Director of Sales at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear Mr. Mohamed Sabra,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

It was our privilege to have you stay with us. I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to express through the Trip Advisor site your views and convey your comments on our service and facilities.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Al Raha Beach Hotel.

386 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel, was fun, I was with my family, enjoy the children's pool, clean rooms, nice decor, reception was good, location on the beach and close to the Mall, generally the stay enjoyable for all family members and recommend residence

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Ashraf,

Brighton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

An early check in and 4pm check out was a real bonus.Parking / valet was free.
The hotel staff are very efficient and extremely helpful.
I booked through Travago and was given a very dark room overlooking the second floor roof. Avoid the 300 numbered rooms.
I had previously stayed in 4 other hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Apart from the Beach Hotel, wi-fi was free in all hotels. Surely the hotel management must realise that 90 Dhs. a day for wi-fi access is a real foolish move. Perhaps they still view wi-fi as a profit centre ! Not a service to guests !

Room Tip: Entrance to AD Mall is close to Pregos ( Italian restaurant ). Definately worth a visit.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. AKR001,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Thus we have noted your comments on the dark room given to you during your stay with us, thus we regret such inconvenience experienced.

We have always placed our guest’s comfort and best interest on our top priority and we are committed to maintain an honest relationship with you as our valued partners. Please be assured that all your comments have been communicated to the concerned heads of departments and all shortcomings have been addressed and appropriate actions have been taken

tehran
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

good hotel for relaxing with your partner or family
room are clean. they have deferent desing for each day with chockolate, flowvers and ....
belboys are polite
resturant for breakfast is very good whit different kind of food
beach is lovely
indor and outdor pool is very clean with good facilitis such as spay, towel, short, body locion and ...
it is very big hotel with a band (music group). they sing viry nice.
vawwwwwwww you shoud try shisha (hooka) near pool with especial easy chire!!!!!
but it is alittle expensive!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Fari,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Also thank you for the nice complements to our resident Cuban band “Ire”.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Me and my husband had a last minute plan of having a 2 days vacation for my birthday. Found them having a promotion in cobone. I never expected to receive a wonderful service and an awesome room+facilities esp with a promotion/deal. We are still here but I can't wait to rate them!! With an excellent friendly staffs and very clean amenities, I can say that it is all worth it!! Plus all the complimentaries and free upgrade for my special day!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ms. Em G,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Receiving such positive comments is very rewarding to all our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Me and my husband had a last minute plan of having a 2 days vacation for my birthday. Found them having a promotion in cobone. I never expected to receive a wonderful service and an awesome room+facilities esp with a promotion/deal. We are still here but I can't wait to rate them very good!! With an excellent friendly staffs and very clean amenities, I can say that it is all worth it!! Plus all the complimentaries and free upgrade for my special day!

Stayed October 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I recently spent a few nights at Al Raha Beach Hotel and thoroughly enjoy our stay at this luxury hotel! The room was lovely and the service was great! It is ideally located and close to Yas Island were we spent most of our time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Dayla,

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Al Raha Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!